Collection. Via Comic con

DoctorRetro

29 minutes ago, AndyW201 said:

Nice to see Colin Baker still fit and doing. He was superb as the world's poshest haulage company boss in The Brothers.

hi015110627_S7_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.78999c106582af43ed6ac15932fc8169.jpg

Looking forward to mission progression!

Got his autograph and had a chat 😁

IMG-20220227-WA0014.thumb.jpeg.3d19748aa3b70447f033cfe81afd7ca9.jpeg

Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred were lovely too.

I was looking forward to having a go in the Mazda, I organized transport through Shiply for Friday. Transporter messaged during the day to say he was running late which wasn't much of a problem but then later changed it to his truck had broken down and wanted to rearrange for next week.

I was a little bit annoyed and initially accepted the quote because he was doing it this weekend.

The doctor contacted me wanting to buy it outright so I cancelled the transport but Shiply kept my deposit and added it as credit to go towards my next transport transaction which means I'll have to use their poxy service again.

I hope the Mazda serves you well.

3 minutes ago, RichardK said:

Hope you warmed up again!

Eventually. 🤣

Note to anyone who may need to know - 70mph in the back of a convertible BMW is cold, windy and scary 😂 Appreciated the lift from the station though. 

Falling asleep on the way back wasn't an issue either, as a spider dropping onto my face in the dark partway through the journey woke me up, and kept me vigilant and on edge the rest of the journey. Think I killed it, but no idea where it went! 

Car is brilliant though, over the moon with it. 

Looking forward to warmer weather when I'll attack the sills/arches with the grinder, welder and paint. 

Then get the pink paint on order? 😜 

Seriously though, a cracking car and deserves some TLC.