Cars, Lasses and Lads - A Photo Sharing Thread

Dick Longbridge

7 hours ago, Austat said:

End of an Era

I don’t know where this was but the only way he would look so happy is if he’d never driven that in anger.  Whatever he had as a Traffic car before would have been better. Lotus Cortina  ? S-Type Jag ? even a Mk4 Zephyr.  When they told him he was getting a new BL Patrol car, I bet he thought Rover 3500 or Range Rover, maybe a Dolomite or even an XJ6 . The Viva Panda Car would be better in a chase.

image.png.8e0d64f3dcc8c25f71aac4532f627d0e.png

George Brough supplied quite a few of his Brough Superior motorcycles to police forces in Britain, Canada and Argentina. They were the most expensive motorcycles you could buy and also the fastest, making them excellent pursuit vehicles.

2 hours ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

I don’t know where this was but the only way he would look so happy is if he’d never driven that in anger.  Whatever he had as a Traffic car before would have been better. Lotus Cortina  ? S-Type Jag ? even a Mk4 Zephyr.  When they told him he was getting a new BL Patrol car, I bet he thought Rover 3500 or Range Rover, maybe a Dolomite or even an XJ6 . The Viva Panda Car would be better in a chase.

Egvkk4nXcAAzSlU.jpeg.8335cc559df511db7e67b2e9274c63f2.jpeg

He'd probably just come from this.