Free shite weighed in

bigstraight6

Well, the free shite my car killing Brother got his hands on last April time didn't last very long in his custodianship :roll: Only a matter of days after he got it there was are rather unfortunate coming together with a lamp post resulting in a smashed rear lamp, a replacement from the local dealers would cost over £100 :shock: so he did a repair with sellotape....

With the MOT looming in a matter of days, I just happened to do an under bonnet check over the weekend, pulled out the dipstick and found there to be no oil in the engine, "Yes, its been leaking" quipped Brother, and as I poured some oil in it a Torrey Canyon like oil slick appeared from underneath, the sump had gone porous! Local dealer quoted £155+vat for a new one, and before I could say "lets bodge it up with chemical metal and put it through the auction" Brother weighed it in :roll:

Posted Image

I am now looking for another Mercedes 190 for him, as the one he had before the Mitsubishi lasted 4 years of his abuse :lol: Pictured here after he ignored the silencer hanging off, and it fell off taking the bumper with it :lol:

Posted Image

BS6, there's a late model L-reg 190 For Sale at the top of Pemros Rd on the right hand side. It looks pretty clean, although there is a little grot around the front wheel arch. It's up for £625 it was there at 4pm this afternoon as i pedalled home from work! :lol:

Cheers for the that 500tops, I just might check it out :D

BS6, there's a late model L-reg 190 For Sale at the top of Pemros Rd on the right hand side. It looks pretty clean, although there is a little grot around the front wheel arch. It's up for £625 it was there at 4pm this afternoon as i pedalled home from work! :lol:

Cheers for the that 500tops, I just might check it out :D
Sweet! It's a bluey, turquoisey colour, looks to be pretty unmolested. Let me know how you get on! :D Neil