Norwegian tat (cars for sale in Norway)

Dyslexic Viking

Since several of you like the cars I have posted in the ebay tat thread, I will continue with a separate thread here. So here vehicles for sale in Norway are posted. And I'm going to focus mostly on older vehicles. And I will stick mostly to cars under 8000 pounds.

So I start this with something that is very Norwegian a 1960 Volvo Amazon

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=246553808

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

And I will stick mostly to cars under 8000 pounds.

Hang on a minute - I've been to Norway £8k barely gets you two cups of tea and a slice of cake can't believe you can get actual cars for less than that!

Edit - Yes please to the 604

4 minutes ago, Sh'Eds said:

Hang on a minute - I've been to Norway £8k barely gets you two cups of tea and a slice of cake can't believe you can get actual cars for less than that!

Well you can buy cars for under it so the cars are cheaper here than cake?

But most of the cars I post here will be much less than 8000.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Since several of you like the cars I have posted in the ebay tat thread, I will continue with a separate thread here. So here vehicles for sale in Norway are posted. And I'm going to focus mostly on older vehicles. And I will stick mostly to cars under 8000 pounds.

So I start this with something that is very Norwegian a 1960 Volvo Amazon

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=246553808

Thread done 😍

I will probably not post as many at once as I have done today. I'm just looking through what's for sale and what all of you might find interesting. 

And when spring comes, more cars will probably be for sale here and will probably be more shite cars also.

This is a little expensive at 6200 pounds but many of you like small cars. 1965 Fiat 600

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=232119497

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

We have a lot of road salt in Norway. But the colder areas are too cold for salt. So a lot of cars from these areas are surviving. And most people do not drive older cars in the winter which helps.

Has this always been the case? I'd been given the impression that it was a fairly recent phenomenon

3 minutes ago, loserone said:

Has this always been the case? I'd been given the impression that it was a fairly recent phenomenon

Are you thinking of road salt? We have had this for a long time but it has gotten worse in the last 10 years and since it has become warmer, more places are being salted than before.

8 hours ago, sierraman said:

Are there many scrapyards?

Yes there are many. And in Norway we have a fixed scrap price for cars. It is 3,000 kr or 250 pounds. When buying a new car, this is paid to the state by the first owner and the owner of the car when it is scrapped gets this paid out.

8 hours ago, castros_bro said:

Am awaiting   the  Scandinavian motorcycles. 

I'm not very interested in motorcycles but can dig out some if you want. We have some who are special to Norway as a former Norwegian manufacturer of motorcycles and mopeds of the brand Tempo.

This should also be saved 1994 Fiat Uno 1.1 with only 60,000 km and it has been rust protected from new so is very good for rust 2758 punds so a little expensive but is entirely possible that is the last survivor of these in Norway.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=120829467