What's your todays weapon of choice

Darling

3 hours ago, Andyrew said:

Dull, laggy, Worn out and smelly,

Enough about me, this is my daily.  

20220116_163121.thumb.jpg.c705cdf0ab7f85bf46cad9ed74ba8d94.jpg

I've got some 15" steels and a set of hubcaps for that...

I've been out in the Suzuki today.  Tomorrow I'm taking the Cadillac in the morning and the Suzuki in the afternoon.  The longest trip will be about two miles, as it was today.

5 hours ago, Arfur Foxache said:

My 205 GTI is the same. I'm about to have a look on Youtube to see how to get to the bulbs 

I've replaced them before, it isn't too hard really. Couple of screws (behind the heater controls knobs and top of the dash as well) so the dashboard top can come off, likely a bit different for phase I models though...

Not terribly weather/season appropriate, but I don't think I've ever been accused of being appropriate! I even had the top down the other day around town for a quick lunch trip to B&Q, the sun was out and it was quite nice. My daily at the moment.

GKa7DX2h.jpg

Family shit/dog shit. Hybrid V6 powaaah, she's a bit of a screamer with the CVT too.

Ws3cyHCh.jpg

66416B85-C742-4AD4-BA90-B12D986F1698.thumb.jpeg.f99cd865aeadf0f0fb09f23908be7b38.jpeg

This , for everything. I thought I needed some sort of estate, nope, got a double mattress in the back seat to go to the tip yesterday. Thought I needed something newer, nope , every car I look at on Autotrader for £7/8000 fails the “ Would I be as confident that this would start on an icy morning as an old heap of a W210 ?” Test. 
And now I’ve created the E40 using just a sponge , it’s  a rare classic too.

1 hour ago, Tomtation said:

Not terribly weather/season appropriate, but I don't think I've ever been accused of being appropriate! I even had the top down the other day around town for a quick lunch trip to B&Q, the sun was out and it was quite nice. My daily at the moment.

GKa7DX2h.jpg

Family shit/dog shit. Hybrid V6 powaaah, she's a bit of a screamer with the CVT too.

Ws3cyHCh.jpg

That Saab is fucking glorious *drool*

Don't work Fridays, so try to give the Renault 25 a run so it gets used at least once a week. Went up the A46 to get some raw dog meat, dropping some stuff off at the caravan on the way. Did a few other errands in it then went to Costco to fill up with E5 ,143.9ppl.Have done about 850 miles in it since July. Seems all the better for being used regularly. It really is quite pleasant to drive round in.