What's your todays weapon of choice

Darling

I had to take the W124 Mercedes E320 Coupe for Service and MOT today. What a pleasure it is to drive that car and I think one of the best bits the ride is wonderful.

The return was in my modern Range Rover that has just been serviced and MOTed. A big lump for just for one person with no luggage to travel 20 miles and while I often choose a cross country lane route home, with this I stuck to the main roads.

With the E320 Coupe away these are the only taxed, insured and MOTed cars we have at home and remember these are for two people.

IMG_20211116_104934 broad.jpg

IMG_20220127_152729 broad.jpg

I usually have a few things on the drive at any time so depends what I've got planned. If I'm only working from the office I take whatever I want. Although I have nice cars I'm quite happy running around in my 500,000 mile Berlingo.            If I have to go and see customers I usually use my Vito which is my do everything machine. 

The Vito is my usual daily but I bought a 530d estate recently just to sell on but reminded how much I like them so although this one is for sale, I haven't really tried hard with the advertising yet. 

I try and use the 205 at least once a week if the weather is ok. Its currently the only 'classic' I have since I sold my Triumph 2000 a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll have something else soon enough. That is the problem with having a trailer and virtually unlimited parking.  

Vito 3.jpg

530D 1.jpg

F393RPJ 1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Fumbler said:

Today I used my feet encased in the finest GEOX shoes known to man to walk from my accommodation building to the front door of college. I have tried levitating but have consistently failed.

"There is an art to" levitating ", or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." 

2 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

I had to take the W124 Mercedes E320 Coupe for Service and MOT today. What a pleasure it is to drive that car and I think one of the best bits the ride is wonderful.

The return was in my modern Range Rover that has just been serviced and MOTed. A big lump for just for one person with no luggage to travel 20 miles and while I often choose a cross country lane route home, with this I stuck to the main roads.

With the E320 Coupe away these are the only taxed, insured and MOTed cars we have at home and remember these are for two people.

IMG_20211116_104934 broad.jpg

IMG_20220127_152729 broad.jpg

if you can. do.

can we come and stroke the 123 please

two wheels here. with an engine (im not insane)

shit peugeot when i have to carry stuff