Any previous shiters who owned AS bike Volvo 850 wagon got any stuff for it?

Spiny Norman

As per title really, I believe I am now the sixth forum keeper of N425 HOY after Andy @cms206, @The Moog, @Bucketeer@NorthernMonkey and @eddyramrodand since I got it with nothing more than a key and a green slip I was wondering if any of the previous custodians of this fine vehicle  might have any of the service history, handbooks etc for it so I could keep them all together with the car.

If anyone has. let me know. In fact of anyone has a handbook for an 850 they'd be willing to part with let me know also, too, please. Ta.

PXL_20211229_154007471.jpg

Can't help with handbooks etc, but did come across the optional boot mounted 6 CD changer fitted in 850 estates ( I can't remember which car this came from ) while hunting for other stuff in my garage - haven't tested it yet but its available if anybody is after one?

Nope I think I left it all in the car.

It did have quite some paperwork as was own by a vicar before bucketeer purchased it

He then used it as mobile campervan for a bit, before one night accidentally locking himself out when he went for a midnight wee.

In only his grundies and in the middle of the forest, he had to find slightly larger rocks before he could break back in!

There probably is still some glass in one of the doors

On 1/27/2022 at 2:07 PM, mk2_craig said:

Can't help with handbooks etc, but did come across the optional boot mounted 6 CD changer fitted in 850 estates ( I can't remember which car this came from ) while hunting for other stuff in my garage - haven't tested it yet but its available if anybody is after one?

Weirdly enough the CD autochanger works perfectly despite looking like it wouldn't.

I took it in to get the exhaust seen to the other day and they welded a wee patch on the silencer which tamed the boom but hasn't eradicated it completely. Next week I'm taking it in to get the tracking sorted because it feels like one wheel's going to the shops while the other one's coming back with the change.
Been on Paisley/Glasgow roads far too long I reckon.