new collection

theshadow

6 minutes ago, Andyrew said:

I can only assume that the shadow looks like he could kick you head in without breaking a sweat , so much so that men never refuse his low ball offers.

Or  so hunky, that women litterally put up a car for silly cheap just to get him to come and visit them

0fc.gif

On 1/15/2022 at 6:25 AM, paulplom said:

The clutch on our is riding high too. I'd be interested to know the fix.

It's actually fairly easy to adjust them, I just used a YouTube video when Mrs Knott had hers. From memory it took no more than 10 minutes.

@theshadow, before you buy a new boot lock, access the rear of the mechanism by reaching through from the back seats- Plusgas and gentle persuasion with a hammer got ours moving/working again despite the previous owner insisting it needed replacing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so the c1 has gone to first class shiter,the spirit of the punto has stayed,so work to follow,clutch is fooked,sent to a mates with a £25 clutch kit of fleabay,yesterday,now fixed,so all in £95,,more jobs to follow if it stops pissing it down.bought the punto for £15.due to above,so this will be staying20220209_090151.thumb.jpg.56b0764f8671592fa34ad1f3f210669c.jpg

20220209_090112.jpg

20220209_090047.jpg