Calendar 2022: Posted!!!

brownnova

Update:

Orders now closed  - a few left to pay if unsure how please PM me. 

The full intention was to have the calendars dispatched before the baby, however her early arrival did scupper that. With Mrs B having been a bit unwell and in hospital for a couple of days (all fine now) and the new baby and associated sleep deprivation (as well as a few other stresses) I haven’t managed to make any progress with the calendar  and hadn’t closed orders etc. So let’s consider orders closed as of now. They’ll be on their way to me and as soon as they’re here I’ll dispatch them your way.

I may miss Feb 1st… I do offer my apologies for that. 

• brownnova changed the title to Calendar 2022: Orders now closed - final few to pay!

Good news!!

I arrived home from work tonight to find two boxes full of… 

34F5473A-73D1-4236-A747-4B53C41C9A11.jpeg

Huzzah!!

An evening spent packing ensued and now these are all ready for dispatch tomorrow. 

EC2C2DD8-EAB1-400E-8C43-07C16F5CD259.jpeg

As February’s page will be under-seen please accept this digital copy to plan your lives around in the meantime. 
B26C5143-AC67-473E-AD62-1ABE50AC7D99.jpeg

• brownnova changed the title to Calendar 2022: Calendars being dispatched!

Calendars all delivered to Swyddfa’r Post this afternoon, so they should start arriving with you in the next few days. UK ones should be with you by the end of the week. They have had to go second class as postage seems to have jumped up significantly since last year (should’ve done better maths calculations) and first class would have left me out of pocket to the tune of £1 per calendar!

In case anyone worries about me blatantly profiteering from this exercise please be assured, this year I actually made a small loss on the enterprise. Alan Sugar would fire me!

I do seem to have one too many, so if you still want one @Longbridge Apologist just PM me. 

• brownnova changed the title to Calendar 2022: Posted!!!
16 minutes ago, brownnova said:

Calendars all delivered to Swyddfa’r Post this afternoon, so they should start arriving with you in the next few days. UK ones should be with you by the end of the week. They have had to go second class as postage seems to have jumped up significantly since last year (should’ve done better maths calculations) and first class would have left me out of pocket to the tune of £1 per calendar!

In case anyone worries about me blatantly profiteering from this exercise please be assured, this year I actually made a small loss on the enterprise. Alan Sugar would fire me!

I do seem to have one too many, so if you still want one @Longbridge Apologist just PM me. 

I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for forum tax next year. Sounds like quite a bit of work for you. 

I am looking forward to mine arriving. Been told it's got to go in the office but garage might be more appropriate. 

2 hours ago, brownnova said:

Very well done sir!  

10 hours ago, DoctorRetro said:

Damn, I was out of action while these were being apportioned, and I'm on the front cover! 

😭😭😭😔

Mibby if  Mr. Calendar  sent you the picture files then you could get SnappySnaps (other Snaps are available) to do you your own personal one if you really do need a picture of my Carina.

20 minutes ago, castros_bro said:

Mibby if  Mr. Calendar  sent you the picture files then you could get SnappySnaps (other Snaps are available) to do you your own personal one if you really do need a picture of my Carina.

Mine now! I'm going to use it to move house in a couple of weeks because it's the larger of my two tested cars.