The Midlands Massiv new year traditional trip out somewhere.

Inspector Morose

I'm going to back out of this sadly. After Wednesday going to Doncaster,Glossop,Doncaster then back to near matlock home,Thursday going to Stoke and back then tonight going to Stourbridge I'm bit pissed off with driving everywhere so I plan to not go anywhere for a couple days.  

Hopefully we can get a meet up arranged in new year

Take care folks. 

15 minutes ago, Dobloseven said:

What are we all turning up in, vehicle wise? I don't want to talk to the wrong weird, old car driving, train spotters! I'll be in a blue Renault 25.

Cor, a Renault 25!
I’ll be in a filthy modern Isuzu pickup or a brown and beige VW camper, depending on things. @Inspector Morose will be in a Heuliez Spridget.

got up at 930 was umming and ahhing cos tooth was sore

it was raining so went back to bed

got up at 1 and its raining even harder - not riding the bike in that - couldnt have gone on the train down either

watching michael caine talking pictures now

cant even work on the bike cos of the weatherhave tea - have to go to the shop for food later

i hate morrissey but he had it right

42 minutes ago, motorpunk said:

I also saw a train. And I left a MotorPunk card on a Renault 25 which I think must belong to one of us lot, and I waved at a beige VW camper in the road nearby who probably wondered who the weirdo in the modern BMW was. 

9986C08A-87F5-4337-9BE4-603417DCF8AD.jpeg

You stood right next to me when you took that photo and even exchanged a witticism, but by the time the cogs in my head had done sufficient revolutions - and I’d mentally processed your yellow trainers - you’d vanished.

3 hours ago, motorpunk said:

I also saw a train. And I left a MotorPunk card on a Renault 25 which I think must belong to one of us lot, and I waved at a beige VW camper in the road nearby who probably wondered who the weirdo in the modern BMW was. 

9986C08A-87F5-4337-9BE4-603417DCF8AD.jpeg

The leaving of the card on @Dobloseven's 25, it genuinely felt a bit like you were the Scarlett pimpernel, or some sort of stalker. 

Only photo I took of the Deltic...

IMG_20220102_130429857.thumb.jpg.688048179c7b9db7d385ff627aef5062.jpg

The dog has never been so glad of a heated seat...

IMG_20220102_132532825.thumb.jpg.52fd2a61d2c63710980f502094af7b87.jpg

2 hours ago, worldofceri said:

You stood right next to me when you took that photo and even exchanged a witticism, but by the time the cogs in my head had done sufficient revolutions - and I’d mentally processed your yellow trainers - you’d vanished.

Ah! You! And we’ve actually met before and didn’t recognise each other! 😂 Sorry - was a flying visit as the missus has sniffed out the cafe. 

23 hours ago, bub2006 said:

I'm going to back out of this sadly. After Wednesday going to Doncaster,Glossop,Doncaster then back to near matlock home,Thursday going to Stoke and back then tonight going to Stourbridge I'm bit pissed off with driving everywhere so I plan to not go anywhere for a couple days.  

Hopefully we can get a meet up arranged in new year

Take care folks. 

Stourbridge!!!! Ye gods most folk don't realise this place exists LOL.... about 4 minutes from me as well!!