Autoshite forum funding

Talbot

• Talbot locked and unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Well, here we are again.  How's the account looking?

We were (£99.49) in the red, which was fine, and an improvement on where we were before.

The fundraizer back in November raised £277.45, meaning the account was at £177.96.

December:  £65.96
January: £69.98
February: £73.57

Which means the account is now (£31.55) in the red, which is a massive improvement again.  But, it's now 3 months later, so it's time.

As per before, the fundraiser can be found here:

https://ko-fi.com/autoshite

Unfortunately, despite KoFi being superbly easy to use, when it transfers balance to Paypal, it's considered a business transaction, so some fees are lost.  On the back of that, if anyone wishes to make a "friends and family" paypal payment directly into the Autoshite Paypal account, (IE bypassing KoFi's fees) that would be most welcomed.  The email address to make a payment to is

autoshitehosting@fastandfurryous.co.uk

For anyone making a payment by anything other than paypal, or indeed would prefer not to use friends&family to make the payment that is no issue at all and payments through KoFi are very welcome indeed.  Sending direct by Paypal friends&family is absolutely optional.  But is also welcomed to avoid fees.

I will, as before, leave this open for a while, to allow everyone who uses the forum to see this and contribute if they wish.  I expect this raizer will cover us well into the new year.

The explanation for the weird email address on page 1.

Many thanks to all contributors, large, small or anything in between.

• Talbot pinned and unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, richardmorris said:

Just donated. Didn’t realise we were running dangerously low.

We're not.  Actually the deficit is reducing every time I run a Fundraizr.  The deficit was entirely of my doing, so I covered the cost, and will continue to do so.  As long as it all works out in the end, then it's not an issue.

Ok, as this seems to have run it's course for this fundraizr, I shall close this off now and say thank you to everyone who contributed.  At first glance, it would appear that we've done enough to keep us going for about 4-5 months (useage depending) so that is superb news.  Exact figures will be posted once I am not held up in a hotel room and struggling to log in on the world's shittest wifi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Talbot locked and unpinned this topic