Naughty and Nice List!

Six-cylinder

I have heard I am on Santa's NICE list and while I would normally ask for a car I have spotted this with two engines so have asked for it!

Is there a car or something else if you are on the nice list you would like?

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Multi Engine Piston&make=DOUGLAS&model=DC-3A&listing_id=2399174&s-type=aircraft&fbclid=IwAR0EGOhTeR1WNPRKmJj3YytiD3-QhaVcwOWl1TFGbk9ZtNI-EXBmJKE2530#

santa 03.jpg

santa 05.jpg

santa 04.jpg

santa 01.jpg

santa 02.jpg

santa-naughty-nice-list broad.jpg

1 hour ago, Six-cylinder said:

I have heard I am on Santa's NICE list and while I would normally ask for a car I have spotted this with two engines so have asked for it!

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Multi Engine Piston&make=DOUGLAS&model=DC-3A&listing_id=2399174&s-type=aircraft&fbclid=IwAR0EGOhTeR1WNPRKmJj3YytiD3-QhaVcwOWl1TFGbk9ZtNI-EXBmJKE2530#

santa 03.jpg

santa 05.jpg

santa 04.jpg

santa 01.jpg

santa 02.jpg

Nice, airframe only done 85000 hours. 9¾years in the sky out of the last 80. Or to put it another way, almost 3 hours per day for 80years.

2 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

santa 03.jpg

santa 05.jpg

santa 04.jpg

santa 01.jpg

santa 02.jpg

By the way, does this mean that FOD will get a runway?

I'd like a house with a huge garden so I can start collecting some shite.

Quite honestly, a 3 bed semi in a quiet location, the size of the rooms and the house is fairly irrelevant. I'd take a teeny tiny bungalow if it meant a double garage and parking for 5-6 cars.

Our budget isn't huge and we're tied to living in South Hampshire (much as I'd love to, the IoW is out as the commute costs are just too high).

19 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

id Just like my car to be drivable/usable please! (especially with several looming deadlines where I could really do with her being drivable!)

image.thumb.png.645e60a676e083823dc1e6018b1eec64.png

although of the Children's fairy tails based on how many Shitters She has baffled so far, its sounding like Humpty Dumpty at the moment "all the Kings men and all the kings horses couldn't put REV together again" LOL

20 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

santa 03.jpg

santa 05.jpg

santa 04.jpg

santa 01.jpg

santa 02.jpg

I think James Stewart crashed something similar in flight of the Phoenix.

7 hours ago, richardmorris said:

Have you ever driven One?

I came away thinking very ordinary 1970s saloon like to drive. Although the one I drove was a bit old, tired and Auto.

The same friend lent me a Fiat Dino Coupe for a weekend and that felt rather special.

@richardmorris photo found this is the 130 I drove.

266449418_10228183813364593_6691002507735779562_n.jpg

31 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

Have you ever driven One?

I came away thinking very ordinary 1970s saloon like to drive. Although the one I drove was a bit old and tired, Auto and LHD.

The same fiend lent me a Fiat Dino Coupe for a weekend and that felt rather special.

No, but they look superb. Even better with an orange fozzy bear interior. My great failing is buying cars I like the look of.