Collection* Mission**

reb

2 hours ago, reb said:

Thanks to @Minimad5 for providing such an excellent steed and @worldofcerifor ensuring I didn't have to go anywhere to collect it!

Nice to meet you @reb. Thanks for the coffee. Kept me going through the snow on the M74! Now to brave the A66…

4 hours ago, reb said:

Yes indeed! I definitely didn't forget about the clutch when putting it in gear to park it up, not at all.

The handbrake actually works on this, which doesn't follow the time old tradition of Volvo 😅 (My V70 , 760 and both S60s I used to own, all had poor handbrakes)

Thanks for a painless sale, looks like she's gone to a good home. Please treat her with love. 

I don't normally get attached to cars, but this old brick seemed to find a way of stealing my heart 😊

I'm now not working for the rest of the week (see News 24) so I'll be able to get the old Volvo up to the unit and swap the insurance onto the new one today instead of on Saturday.

I really need some shelving in the unit to put all the spares with the car on, every available surface in the unit is full of shit at the moment.

Just now, reb said:

I'm now not working for the rest of the week (see News 24) so I'll be able to get the old Volvo up to the unit and swap the insurance onto the new one today instead of on Saturday.

I really need some shelving in the unit to put all the spares with the car on, every available surface in the unit is full of shit at the moment.

If only you had an estate car you could use to pick up cheap shelving off gumtree or whatever.

I'm going to try and get as much of it out as I can today, a fair bit of it will end up in the old one as a temporary measure. The wheels can just live outside the house for now, from what I understand they're pretty grotty already so it won't hurt them too much.

We could attack the top two engine mounts on your pug though, assuming the weather stays out of the unit.