My Prezzie to myself

bezzabsa

Just been online and Ordered my ME pressie....not sure when I'll be able to use it though as quite a bit of paperwork to do...Most of which I  have done online..

so pretty soon (fingers crossed) the Van will be wearing ........Have ticked the box to let them deal with DVLA so hoping to get it done quicker

image_rear.thumb.png.1b29ef4268e23b50bebfc03c74b72631.png

Nice, for some reason B and D plates are in short supply with the DVLA so not as cheap as J99BSA might have been.

I am considering a wanker plate for my XC90, partly because they kept making the same model for so long my 2003 could be a 2015 (if they still offered beigey silver in 2015 which I'm sure they didn't)

28bea7f8db03527d2ce5032330548743.jpg

Alas all variations of Dave are pretty expensive and my surname does actually begin with a Q so any initial combo is out as well.

Nice one. I quite like having a personal plate that will follow me around various cars. Mine was dirt cheap, but easy to remember and means a lot to me.

What I don't like is the car model or engine type on their plate types... M3, CL10, V6, etc. Anyone who cares what it is already knows.

I did attempt to get my Initials, but they kept throwing up weird combinations..

Seeing as my old CB Handle was BSA....annd I have BEZZA tattoo'd on my arm, and I usually pick BezzaBsa as a forum name I thought Stuff it and bought that.

could have had it a lot cheaper if I'd done the legwork my self....but seeing as I was messaged about 4 hours ago saying I could swap the plates NOW, I think i've done OK..

Gunna wait for Plates to arrive before swapping over, must admit whole process was pretty painless..hardest part was taking a pic of the V5 and getting it onto my laptop to send to them!!

I'm guessing B and D plates have been around longer so have sold out earlier? DVLA shows no B plates available with OP's combo so I agree £579 all in was probably a good deal. 

Personally I like a plate that refers to the vehicle. DVLA actually have CL10 with my initials and I've been tempted to buy the appropriate Renner just because....OK that prob is a really naff idea.

I own several plates but only one is actually on a vehicle. That is pretty wankerish I guess if I'm honest.