Biohazard cars you’ve bought

DavidB

Once bought a Mondeo Mk2 that a German Shepherd had lived in. Not just been carried about in... lived in, it must have been fairly bored as it had eaten the handbrake lever cover. Every summer all you could smell was sweaty dog, I ran it for six years and even after all that time you still found dog hair, I eventually chucked the interior but it still smelt of dog. Can’t have bothered me that much thinking back as I bought it at 60,000 and took it to 130,000. 

On 11/20/2021 at 6:37 PM, sierraman said:

Once bought a ‘97 Mondeo that had been used as a kennel for a German Shepherd. The dog that is not a shepherd who was German. I don’t know much about dogs but it had sweated it’s bollocks off in there, nibbled the handbrake, the hair was everywhere. Didn’t smell so bad in the winter but you could tell when summer arrived it stank to the high heavens. Only way we got rid of it was fitting a leather interior from a Ghia breaker.

Edit... thinking back I’ve had worse, once found a durex wrapper in one, the foil bit thankfully. Sadly it wasn’t mine and it did make me wonder if the ‘map of Africa’ on the seat was Kenco or not. 

I can deal with dents scratches etc but cess pit interiors make me turn on my heels. 

1 hour ago, sierraman said:

Once bought a Mondeo Mk2 that a German Shepherd had lived in. Not just been carried about in... lived in, it must have been fairly bored as it had eaten the handbrake lever cover. Every summer all you could smell was sweaty dog, I ran it for six years and even after all that time you still found dog hair, I eventually chucked the interior but it still smelt of dog. Can’t have bothered me that much thinking back as I bought it at 60,000 and took it to 130,000. 

Second post on each page. I got a bit of déjà vu and thought the forum hadn't changed pages for a moment then.