anglia car auctions live now

hairnet

Just now, Six-cylinder said:

I agree, but I don't thing the seller will except that.

I'm not sure if prices are that healthy at the moment. I've got my eye on a few cars that are going cheap on eBay. 

Combination of out of season and possibly less money in people's pockets. Also apprehension on where the market will go? High petrol prices, energy prices, basic essentials rising in price, inflation and looks to finally have interest rates rising. All of which playing on people's mind before spending out on toys?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SiC said:

I'm not sure if prices are that healthy at the moment. I've got my eye on a few cars that are going cheap on eBay. 

Combination of out of season and possibly less money in people's pockets. Also apprehension on where the market will go? High petrol prices, energy prices, basic essentials rising in price, inflation and looks to finally have interest rates rising. All of which playing on people's mind before spending out on toys?

I agree prices seem a little down, The W124 220 convertible for about £5,000 seemed a bargain.

• Like 2

Just now, SiC said:

Is it? I've seen them go many times that not as a project 

Going off the estimate I was thinking, many of the others didn’t make the low end. Why I don’t go to auctions - I know nothing!

1 hour ago, hairnet said:

he has a microphone and theres noone in the room why is he shouting

Because he's a twat.

When he's on the podium I can only stay in the hall for a few minutes at a time before I have to go outside and give my ears a rest.  He's got a voice that could curdle milk.  Patronising prick too.

4 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

High price for the blue Range Rover though. Now is the time to get yours done Chris!

Huge price difference between a 2 door and a 4 door. Mine is now being made safe and legal, but repairing all the off road damage I have done over the years is not realistic.

• Like 1