Kolecshuning under way

rusty998

As MrsRusty is in need of some new wheels I thought I'd better have a look on hear to see if there was anything that took her fancy, it turns out that there was something of interest to her so contact has been made with the Vendor and a impromptu 2 and a half hour road trip is now underway

Poo count 0

Stops for rest break 1

Steed of choice the Quattro albeit sideways

IMG_20211105_135004_hdr.thumb.jpg.ee8ffa629ceb2a72a28adb1a83a4f1ea.jpg

3 hours ago, iainrcz said:

Are you sure that's a woman? It's smiling.

I was about to say "they scare the shit out of me when they do that" but then I remembered that literally everything scares me.  Women are just extremely reliable at the top of the chart.

We have both arrived safely back to Rusty tower's with the Volvo from @Matts_Rusty_Bus, the C70 ran faultlessly the 100 odd miles doing what Volvo's do best, no Pez shot I'm afraid as we were in a hurry to get back home, the M25 was okay for the M25 but mostly moving, round near the Watford side we came across a Bini in lane 3 that had buried itself into the back of another car and had no lights on ! That was a slightly hairy moment with cars ahead darting left and right but we both got through unscathed,  My A3 did 223 miles today, average on board M,P,G on the way back was a stunning 32 mpg,  The C70 did 108 miles, on board mpg 29.2, both driving at 60 mph,  how accurate are these on board computers ? IMG_20211105_184959_hdr.thumb.jpg.f3381618c76481fdf6a065745e3f1b3d.jpg

Poo count still 0

Rest breaks 2

Hairy moments only 1 thankfully

Thanks for all your help today@Matts_Rusty_Bus

18 hours ago, grogee said:

My Wife2.0 has gone to Aldi today so there will be much huffing and puffing when she returns and I help her put the shopping away. Not a euphemism.

Willing to bet a good amount there will be no smiling.

Fabulous 'disposability', casually referred there... 100% WIN 😎

I 'traded up' @W2.... From sourfaced *old bike - to - all smiles for all the miles....