Spanish stroll - and the award for craziest muthfuka goes to.................

hairnet

• hairnet changed the title to Spanish stroll - and the award for craziest muthfuka goes to.................

massive massive thanks to that nice colin fella for putting up with a hairnet for 3 days :D

did you go back to the house yet :D

ryanair for more than an hour sucks

even tho its half term the queues both ways thru security were ok :D

i would go back - on my own bike :D

talking of that - the speed triple - nippy seating position fine apart from the bars which were too low and too far forward even tho theyre flat - nice noise too

enfield - not quick enuff comfy mirrors very good ie not vibey which was a surprise - not quick enuff

brakes were absolutely shocking the brakes on the postie are better

if i was using my own money id buy a crf 250 (sorry col)

would buy a triple if it was a tiger or spend 200 quid and sort the bars out :D

oh and i got the train to the airport on monday

booked a later return today as didnt know how long it would take to get thru and walk out to the station - got in at 1430 and didnt know if id make the 1450 train (as it happened i didnt)

got a tram home and was home an hour before the train

got a message off the train lot - your train has been cencelled - which i only saw after i got home - ffs

1 hour ago, hairnet said:

did you go back to the house yet :D

ryanair for more than an hour sucks

i would go back - on my own bike :D

talking of that - the speed triple - nippy seating position fine apart from the bars which were too low and too far forward even tho theyre flat - nice noise too

enfield - not quick enuff comfy mirrors very good ie not vibey which was a surprise - not quick enuff

brakes were absolutely shocking the brakes on the postie are better

if i was using my own money id buy a crf 250 (sorry col)

would buy a triple if it was a tiger or spend 200 quid and sort the bars out :D

Going to the house  Monday-been pissing about clearing the garden with the Massey today.

Ryanair sucks-full stop.

Welcome back anytime-have a couple of good routes.

I'll collect the Street Triple next week and fit the bar risers I have at my place. It will alter my ridingposition so could make the seat feel more comfortable. I've also ordered a sheet of gel to see if that makes the seat bearable for more than 30-45 minutes. I'll let you know if the risers work.

Torque on the Enfield is great for slower speed stuff on tracks, the lack of power is not so noticeable. It will do 130 kph on the motorway without drama. Used the motorway from the family house up to Tarragona (450kms) in 2019 when I was very pressed for time.

I hadn't noticed how bad the front brake was until yesterday, as hadn't ridden the bike for 7 or 8 weeks. Brake pads fine, piston moved in and out as it should. So I bled it this afternoon, and it is much, much better now.