Dollywobbler / Autoshite Funerals

bezzabsa

42 minutes ago, bezzabsa said:

seems appropriate 

Big Black and Ozzy

Image 1 - funeral  Feet 4 cars

the Link you have included is broken but heres a working version :) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224653676608

and I do agree a 7 Seater Limo would replace @dollywobbler's multipla nicely no loss in seating capacity, and it would keep betty company in these far away lands LOL

(and bonus points if you find a wagon arse end to stick on the back of one of the Limo's to create a modern Australian version of one of those Checker cab Airport vehicles LOL)

16 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

the Link you have included is broken but heres a working version :) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224653676608

and I do agree a 7 Seater Limo would replace @dollywobbler's multipla nicely no loss in seating capacity, and it would keep betty company in these far away lands LOL

(and bonus points if you find a wagon arse end to stick on the back of one of the Limo's to create a modern Australian version of one of those Checker cab Airport vehicles LOL)

Coleman Milne actually  did something similar with the Mk2 Granny, called the Windsor. 
BD62213C-DBAB-4677-B1FC-0926E9BA45D8.thumb.jpeg.29bb531ab72b6da12e5b2f2fb4d5416b.jpeg

16 hours ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

Coleman Milne actually  did something similar with the Mk2 Granny, called the Windsor. 
BD62213C-DBAB-4677-B1FC-0926E9BA45D8.thumb.jpeg.29bb531ab72b6da12e5b2f2fb4d5416b.jpeg

What did C-M do to this that wasn't already standard Granny Estate? I can see a bit of non standard chrome on the bonnet but that's about it. 

I do want to see that band live, though.

15 minutes ago, grogee said:

What did C-M do to this that wasn't already standard Granny Estate? I can see a bit of non standard chrome on the bonnet but that's about it. 

I do want to see that band live, though.

Stretched it. Longer rear doors so more legroom. Maybe longer load area, not sure.