Holy shit balls! Collection day - so it is! Using my brand new Brian James hey.

Faker

One owner from new and reasonably low miles chod acquisition being collected tomorrow. No bus or train journeys required for this excursion, will be utilising my brand new Brian James transporter for the first time. Over the hills and far away (best part of a hundred mile round trip). Hard to believe that the new acquisition is now a proper classic in its own right now.... one of the most popular small cars on the road at one time...... and were present on absolutely every street back in the day..... now virtually gone without a trace.

Edited by Faker
Title edit

3 hours ago, Faker said:

One owner from new and reasonably low miles chod acquisition being collected tomorrow. No bus or train journeys required for this excursion, will be utilising my brand new Brian James transporter for the first time. Over the hills and far away (best part of a hundred mile round trip). Hard to believe that the new acquisition is now a proper classic in its own right now.... one of the most popular small cars on the road at one time...... and were present on absolutely every street back in the day..... now virtually gone without a trace.

oooh

depending on how you describe "owner" pretty much all Invacars only ever had 1 Owner, some may have had several keepers sure, but only ever 1 owner LOL and they fit the rest of your criteria :) 

• Faker changed the title to Holy shit balls! Collection day - so it is! Using my brand new Brian James hey.
11 hours ago, JMotor said:

Another Corsa B Fwend 🖐️.

So if it has PAS, that should be the EPAS column in it. 

Also an F13CR gearbag (3.74 final drive if I remember right?). 

Looks clean enough wee yoke, so what plans does one have for it?

Interesting that you mentioned f13 CR gear kit... I never knew that. It’s going to be the sons first car...... so it’ll be fukked in a couple of months (if I’m lucky)...