Shitefest 23...???

twosmoke300

10 hours ago, MattJY said:

So my wife may come with me, she’s a bit hesitant can you give me an idea of the type of people (no offence), deluded pissheads cocking about, a field of geography teachers or something in the middle?

She'll be fine, more towards rhe geography end of things but there may be some tomfoolery.

12 hours ago, MattJY said:

geography teachers

11 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

deputy headmaster -  

Indeed- although an RE teacher at heart! Although I have taught some geography in the past, and even been on as Geography fieldtrip… so probably the most “Geography teacher” member of the group… I’ll bring the tweed and corduroy elbow patches shall I?  

On 6/22/2022 at 9:09 PM, davidfowler2000 said:

At one of the Field of Dreamseses last year, myself and @Inspector Moroseheld an impromptu TV Theme quiz that went down quite well. Could do that again.

50 shiters in a Welsh field all singing Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom would be a sight to behold.

20 hours ago, catsinthewelder said:

Put me down for all the breakfast x3 

@davidfowler2000 do you want any money/supplies/help with cooking?

Tradition dictates myself and @cms206will do the bulk of the leg work but an extra pair of hands / camp stove will always be welcome.  Usually have one going for slice and one going for bacon. Money is not necessary but I'll not say no to a beverage or two in the evening.

I'll go to the butcher and get the usual 24 x slices of square sausage and some potato scones and I'll see if I can hunt down a decent supplier of gum slashing crispy bread rolls. If anyone wants to supply their own rolls or bread for sosij / scone then feel free.

I'll also bring a couple of bottles of Irn Bru 1901 blend if anyone fancies a taste and developing instant type 2 diabetes. They reformulated Irn Bru for the sugar tax but after massive public demand they brought back a 120 year old recipe that you can cut with a knife. Good stuff.

I'm up for a bakehouse brekkie on the Sunday

I think we may need extra sosig due to the bumper turnout @davidfowler2000 but as I'm taking a week to get to Shitefest it does complicate matters somewhat.

I'll eat wherever there is food going, occasionally more than once.

I also aim to take the Creative Swearing trophy home again this year @MattJY but I can tone it down a bit if she prefers such things. Also I'm not a drinker and I've been on more field trips this year alone than @brownnovahas in his entire teaching career 🤣

6 minutes ago, cms206 said:

I think we may need extra sosig due to the bumper turnout @davidfowler2000 but as I'm taking a week to get to Shitefest it does complicate matters somewhat.

I'll eat wherever there is food going, occasionally more than once.

🤣

Yeah but that's what the reverse retaining order does for you 

5 hours ago, brownnova said:

Indeed- although an RE teacher at heart! Although I have taught some geography in the past, and even been on as Geography fieldtrip… so probably the most “Geography teacher” member of the group… I’ll bring the tweed and corduroy elbow patches shall I?  

But were you a deluded pisshead geography teacher? 😂

I’m a teaching assistant these days, only a pisshead on Fridays 🙈