Shitefest 23...???

twosmoke300

4 hours ago, Sunny Jim said:

@twosmoke300

@catsinthewelder- good idea - I'd be happy to sell tickets, what do you reckon to £20 each and see what we can raise this way? 

@beko1987

I reckon, start selling tickets @£20 and book the most popular date once 25 people have put their name down.  Hopefully we'll get another 25 or more but £40 is manageable for a weekends camping if a bit more than I'd like to pay.

We could wait to get 50 people agreeing on a date but starting that for Shitefest 2024 would be ambitious.

I've not voted on a date as I can do any of them which means at least 8 people want to come 1/3 of the way there....

1 is too soon and I'll be at Crail for 2 - I won't compromise on that as I've not seen Reb since SF2018 and I have other mates up there too. 

I vote for 3. Will it be Fri-Sun? If so I'd be there late Friday. 

14 hours ago, twosmoke300 said:

Pfffft

its not that im against such a long drive in principal , its just the longest I have driven solo so far has been a 1 and a half mile round trip to the chippy and back

and im not sure if between when I get my car back and the agreed date for shitefest that Ill have built up enough confidence in myself and the car to attempt such a long trip LOL

(and YOLOing it seems like a good way to end up as a Scania's bonnet ornament LOL)

6 minutes ago, Sunny Jim said:

@AnthonyG - I can check whether there might be places available in the bunkhouse on site - it had been shut due to covid but the rules here have changed recently - otherwise there's loads of nearby accommodation in Llanberis and the surrounding area.

good to know there will/might be local accommodation, as im guessing there wont be a boat for me to sleep in at this location? LOL

I'm starting to think an easier way to work this out would be a traditional Autoshite, copy, paste, stick yourself on the end list?  With the added bonus feature of adding 1,2,3, if you can do all the dates, missing the numbers you can't.

So, probably inaccurately....

Sunnyjim               1,2,3

Ghosty.                        3

Flat 4.                         1,3

Hairnet.                     1,3

FatHarris.         1,2, maybe 3

Catsinthewelder. 1,2,3

DavidFowler2000   3

Willswitchengadge.  2

Mat the cat.               1,2

Anthony G.                 1,2,3

CMS 206.                    1,2,3

Brown Nova.              1,2,3

Twosmoke x3 

Fumbler.                        1,2,3

Maybe

Doblo seven 

83c

3 works best for me.  Can't do 1 as it's my dad's 70th that weekend, could possibly do 2 but two long weekends in a row might not win me many friends at work.

Sunnyjim               1,2,3

Ghosty.                        3

Flat 4.                         1,3

Hairnet.                     1,3

FatHarris.         1,2, maybe 3

Catsinthewelder. 1,2,3

DavidFowler2000   3

Willswitchengadge.  2

Mat the cat.               1,2

Anthony G.                 1,2,3

CMS 206.                    1,2,3

Brown Nova.              1,2,3