Shitefest 23...???

twosmoke300

Right, 14th and 15th July it is. Just spoken to Ted and we've got the same field as last year. We were a little cramped in there last year but Ted has already got 20 people staying on the other field. What Ted has suggested is that if there's anybody with kids or who fancies an early night they could have a pitch in the second field allowing more space for the rest of us. He's not going to take any more bookings for that weekend so there should be plenty of space across the site. Same deal as last year, £10 per person per night.

Perhaps it would be easier if I start a new thread for this year with all the relevant info at the top as this one is becoming rather long and difficult to navigate? New thread here - please add your name to the list.

32 minutes ago, Sunny Jim said:

Right, 14th and 15th July it is. Just spoken to Ted and we've got the same field as last year. We were a little cramped in there last year but Ted has already got 20 people staying on the other field. What Ted has suggested is that if there's anybody with kids or who fancies an early night they could have a pitch in the second field allowing more space for the rest of us. He's not going to take any more bookings for that weekend so there should be plenty of space across the site. Same deal as last year, £10 per person per night.

Perhaps it would be easier if I start a new thread for this year with all the relevant info at the top as this one is becoming rather long and difficult to navigate?

Is a caravan possible in the 2nd field? Not actually sure if I can make this or not but I'd like to.