Upgrading to a Milwaukee Tyre Inflator.

djb222

After many a year using a "keep fit" foot pump to inflate my car tyres and dabbling with plug in tyre inflator, which was a bit cack, and using a compressor, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a portable tyre inflator to keep all my cars suitably filled with air. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to tools, however the inflator I bought is an absolute joy to use. I bought the Milwaukee M12 inflator which uses rechargeable batteries used in the M12 range of tools. From a few tests it's fast to inflate a flat tyre, if it's not punctured!!,  and accurate.

I've done a review of the inflator, below, if you're interested. As I said I'm pleased with my purchase, the only problem is there are over 100 other tools in the M12 system and I can't stop browsing .....in fact I've pressed the buy button another three times, but that's for another post!!!

https://youtu.be/as5RHbp5tx4

After many a year using a "keep fit" foot pump to inflate my car tyres and dabbling with plug in tyre inflator, which was a bit cack, and using a compressor, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a portable tyre inflator to keep all my cars suitably filled with air. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to tools, however the inflator I bought is an absolute joy to use. I bought the Milwaukee M12 inflator which uses rechargeable batteries used in the M12 range of tools. From a few tests it's fast to inflate a flat tyre, if it's not punctured!!,  and accurate.
I've done a review of the inflator, below, if you're interested. As I said I'm pleased with my purchase, the only problem is there are over 100 other tools in the M12 system and I can't stop browsing .....in fact I've pressed the buy button another three times, but that's for another post!!!

I know what you mean. I have bought a few more since buying my M18 impact. Last item I bought was an M18 strimmer!! I also have some M12, so doubly tempted

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

I went all out the other day on Milwaukee M12 kit. Had a go today with the die grinder and impact. I think they'll be getting an awful lot of use.

I did see the tyre inflators and was awfully tempted. I usually use my compressor but sometimes that's quite a lot of hassle when you just need to run round and pump up the tyres. Especially when I'm pumping up to 40psi to put stuff away for the winter. Just I spent a bit too much so far this month on tools.

PXL_20211007_133918929.thumb.jpg.7ae03453d4d8495cd4d101eb4d75349a.jpg