Stop smoke

MikeR

Whilst sat on me arse ... I can point out some observations , the engine no longer stutters and crackles when I pull away with an accompanying cloud of smoke , the engine also seems to run a bit smoother as well .  Still getting a eml for the cat being under performing , so I will report back in another 200 miles or half a tank of petrol .

so here we go , the Stop smoke was added at 150530 miles , and we had a full mark on the dipstck ....

now at 150899

IMG_20211003_155441_043.thumb.jpg.497c1dd90c816c9ac0d9ed92662e7b67.jpg

and we have just about to hit min on the dipstick .  prob a few more miles before we are on it

IMG_20211003_155302_051.thumb.jpg.d3d70797f9ca55546fa7e153eb1003be.jpg

369 miles ...  possibly a bit more .

still sticking with the original observation of less smoke and engine seems better when pulling away , but

the oil drinking is still going on ...

and that odo reading   , thats from full on the tank , not brimmed

I would not sear to it but petrol consumption seems a bit better , on a normal day the needle would be hitting 3/4 once I had done 100 miles .

I will be doing some M6 driving soon as opposed to a quick shuffle along the M57 , it will be interesting to see what happens with the smoke and

oil drinking ...

Here we go . The car has just had blast on the M6 to the lakes , complete with dog and a load of shite .....

It still smoked at the usual spots when it did like 70 (ish) downhill for a mile with the pedal lifted .. and then the power put on ...

Still got over 100 miles to the top 1/4 of the tank , looking like 130 to 140 now ???? , Could it be the E10 ?