What's your avatar?

FredTransit

Springs? In a Metro?I was outside the scrapyard in Kirkcaldy once when I heard a horrible scraping noise. It was a buggered Metro with four young lads on board. As they pulled into the yard they went over a bump and the back subframe fell off and the car did its last few yards dragging its arse on the ground and towing the inverted subframe by the handbrake cables. Four of their mates had followed in a Nissan Stanza saloon. They all went to the burger van and spent the Metro money (amazingly there was some), then piled into the Nissan, at least two of them in the boot) and left.It made my day. :D

I've been listening to 'ice cream for crow' a lot recently, one of the more underrated albums i think. 'decals' is great too but the production irritates me for some reason, doesn't sound as rich as the other stuff. deserves a proper remaster and re-issue.(sorry to OP for massive off-topic)

mine is from the cover of the sound track to the brilliant film babylon, its brinsley forde of aswad getting chased by a hillman hunter down an alley way

Saw that years ago,I remember the name Vital Lion,& a Transit parcel van,but not a lot else :lol:

Captain Beefheart's Trout Mask Replica.

My all time favourite album of ever
Prefer 'Safe As Milk' myself
I think Shiny Beast (Bat Chain Puller) just sneaks it to the top of the heap for me.
Bollocks, I missed the Beefheart action. Just for variety, Doc at the Radar Station is my favourite album, but as individual tracks both Ice Cream for Crow and Bat Chain Puller would be in my top ten. Anything but Bluejeans and Moonbeams.

ZippyI tell you what though, I'd love to know the story (if there is one) behind Mr Bo11ox's sig pic of the Saxo geezer.

What, that FISHY bloke? I reckon that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the internets.
That's the one!