True Autoshite Camper

bezzabsa

3 minutes ago, Timewaster said:

The woodwork and splashback are cool.

The fucking sacks everywhere, glued on the seats and dash? Wtf?!

Seats - yh I can cope with.......but as you say - The Dash...WTF , looks like he thought Fukkit , or the glue dried before he had chance to move em LOL

8 hours ago, juular said:

For some odd reason I assumed a c15 was too short to lie down in. Did you have to fold the front seats when the bed is down?

It was far too short for me to lie down in, we build the bed above the height of the front seats so I could dangle my feet awkwardly over into the cabin.

When I sold it we removed the camping parts and just sold it as a van.

28406637116_18a5617d24_h.jpg

The new owner also used it as a camper for cycling holidays, he's a bit shorter than me and was using it alone so didn't have much space issues.

When I saw him rollering the bodywork NATO green I thought "fuck this" ad I hate shit like that but when he'd finished it there were some nice little design touches but as echoed above far too much use of coffee bags inside the cabin. 

I've spent a good bit of time sleeping in a berlingo and can concur they are pushing it if you're above5'10".

On 8/22/2021 at 9:00 AM, vaughant said:

Saw the outside and thought "oooooooh lovely". 

But that interior is as they say in Derry Girls "you're a fucking disgrace". 

@Ghosty originally pointed me in the direction of the interior photo when I started asking questions. I can only assume rich parents and drugs have resulted in this bastardisation.

I wouldn't usually be in favour of strangling someone, but in this particular case I can make an exception. What an absolute dipshit.

Fair enough it's their van to do what they want with it, but I'm also free to judge them and wish a lifetime of ill on them for vandalising it.