605 of Doom Blue poverty

TheXUDfiles

Lovely stuff! I know where there's a Phase 1 SRDT in a similar hue, been sitting there since at least 2014. One of those "I'll leave a note under the wipers one day" cars, except I never do.

I'll be following this thread, maybe it'll inspire me to get my thumb out of my arse and give it a shot.

20210221_155901.thumb.jpg.71d91318c1a01fd68427dd3c67d39af0.jpg

12 hours ago, meggersdog said:

What a lovely old car this is and both times I saw it was immaculately clean.

Yeah, I'm the nasty MoT man who failed it then eventually passed it.

How's the 306 coming along @TheXUDfiles

Why, thank you! 

If bits of the car are falling off when its on the ramps, one would say that the MOT is a forgone conclusion...To be honest, I didn't think it would be returned to the Nasty MOT man, by rights it should be dead by now!

The 306 is being worked on as we speak, by world's cheapest, nicest, but slowest garage. 

IIRC, my father in law had this very shite, in burgundy metallic. He had it scrapped after rather dramatic failure of rear axle torsion bar and swore he would never buy another pug.

Was many moons ago and I really do not remember any details.

I'd like to try this and compare it to the old V6 of yours I drove last year and fell in love with.   I'd also like to take it back to the former site of its supplying dealer, which must have been the smallest Peugeot dealer by square footage in the UK for years.  The 605 would barely fit lengthways on the old forecourt I imagine.

Always thought it was a shame there was never a 605 Estate available, which would have looked like a 405 estate at 1.15x magnification.  That would have been a car I would have definitely bought.  405 Estates are great cars, but just fractionally small for my wants.