(t)AX(ing) times the AX cronicals

sharley17194

As myself a feel shitter loves an AX why wouldn't it be reasonable to assume at least one of you will also love an AX?

As most of you know i know always very unconventional , so following mine and @Tommyboy12 Reliant Robin success we have decided to go one step further, I'll allow him to introduce what he bought on his own thread....so no spoilers here! Before i come onto the what the hell do we have planned. i thought id introduce my half of the insanity and a lesson on how not to buy a car....seriously this will probably end in Tears. 

To support an upcoming adventure i decided i need new wheels, the robin was sold and I'm left with money and space....dangerous very dangerous. I was initially looking for a Montego estate, no reason at all....remember no spoilers here! I decided an AX was just as good? If not better I'd say (insert argument here).

i found a suitable car on ebay, and bid completely blind, winning it for a nice sun of £645! 

Now this is what id advise you to no do! What I've done is trussing the sellers description and honesty of anyone that likes AXs must be trustworthy, i've transferred the full amount and the man  has posted the keys and logbook for me to simply go collect and drive 200 miles home.....what could possibly go wrong!!!

I will post updates as they happen!

Without anyway to win over Toms excellent purchase i will quietly introduce my half of the purchase. A 1997 AX 1.0 with 98k on the clock and a 5 speed box. The car came with a full MOT and 3/4 a tank of fuel. It is in ever sense of the word spectacular....yet seems so dull and boring now! Still i love it and cant wait for what we have planned. 

In the end the seller turned out to be golden, car was spot on, keys were where he said and i didn't get scammed out of £645 from a man id never spoken to. Still......don't do this! Its silly. 

5 hours ago, Soundwave said:

Looks like a tidy little thing, well bought!

I do have to wonder what manufacturers thought they were doing with interiors in the 90s though... those seats are delightfully lurid!

i do often wonder, but i assume the answer is 'drugs'