New online game - Motornation

fatharris

5 hours ago, sdkrc said:

@inconsistantthere are part time jobs to bring in the £££ when racing isn't going to plan

Ah ok will have a look. I checked again and my balance has gone up to £8 now so I can easily afford the £5 race fee, although I haven’t got any petrol, which appears to mean I can’t get to the petrol station.

I’ll have another go on the train later. 

17 minutes ago, High Jetter said:

Is this a black hole, time-wise?

No, it would appear about 2 minutes a day is the most you can actually play it as there's no cash, zero progression and it's going to take weeks if not months to get anywhere, I found it rather dull to be honest.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, puddlethumper said:

I've been trying to play this game but can't work out how a lot of it works. Anybody know the ins and outs ?

It's not very well explained but the process is simple, you earn money constantly weather or not you are playing the game, you can increase income through "temporary jobs" where certain vehicles may only be eligible. The most money comes from daily races where the higher the class the more money can be made. Car classes are ranked from A (highest) to F (lowest) and one real life day=one in game week.

Just set up an account and am really excited already. I love the idea of virtually buying cars other players are currently selling. Just set up an account and spent most of my £800 budget on a 1989 Nissan Micra 1.0LS. Sadly buying that and half-filling the tank bankrupted me so I got a job delivering pizzas. Hopefully I'll have some more funds in the morning. 

22 minutes ago, puddlethumper said:

I get the idea of it but some of the smaller details, like selling a sport part to upgrade to racing, I don't get. Maybe it's  just me being a bit thick. There doesn't seem to be any instructions. The tutorial I found was pretty useless. 

If you want to sell parts, just go to your garage from the map, click on your car, remove the parts you want to sell then view your garage upgrades, and there should be a button that says sell.

Signed up, bought this bad_mutha and did some jobs, bought some fuel and made some repairs

image.thumb.png.0c09f7195598712ebbe26650a5757fed.png

I did a few races too, I can win the 'easy' ones but you only seem to get your money back for winning, no actual profit? I had a go at some medium races, won one, lost two and now I have run out of time so I need to wait for that to refill before doing more takeaway runs to earn a pittence to fix up my car some more.