North Wales Classic Car & Motorcycle Show at Bodrhyddan Hall - 5/9/21

Sunny Jim

As mentioned in the Shitesteddfod Thread  the North Wales Classic Car & Motorcycle Show takes place at Bodrhyddan Hall (Clwyd LL18 5SB) on Sunday, 5th September, 10.00am - 4.00pm. This might be an alternative to Chumley and a good chance for some of us to get together. Details here

You don't have to pre-book but if we want to park together as a club we'd need to let them know numbers in advance. From the website:

"Please note, clubs that are wanting to be situated together at the venues and total more than 5 vehicles, we are asking for you to pre book to ensure we have the right space allocation.

As a club you are still eligible to pay on the day we just need to know numbers for the allocation of space. 

The ON THE DAY PRICE will be £5.00 PER CLASSIC VEHICLE.

Customer MUST be in a classic vehicle for the special on the day price to be honoured.

Classic Vehicle - classic car (aged 2007 / pre-2007) or a car in one of the following themes: American / kit / custom / replica car"

so our shite should qualify. I'm happy to take on getting us in as a club so please let me know if you're interested in coming and I'll sort it. We'd need a club name, how about Clwb Ceir Cachu?

When is the absolute dead line to tell you so that the cars are parked together?

I'd like to think the RAV4 would be on the road long before then, but I thought I would have it fixed in February as well so my time estimations are about as useful as Japanese rust proofing.

4 hours ago, St.Jude said:

When is the absolute dead line to tell you so that the cars are parked together?

I'd like to think the RAV4 would be on the road long before then, but I thought I would have it fixed in February as well so my time estimations are about as useful as Japanese rust proofing.

From my previous dealings with these guys it will be up to a few days before. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...