Crap Camper Conversions

Isopon

What the jesus suffering H fuck is this thing supposed to be?

It looks like a builders transit has reversed into a Bedford rascal camper really, really hard.

And that's not even the worst of it.

11 and a half fucking grand!

spacer.png

https://www.gumtree.com/p/campervans-motorhomes/ford-transit-motorhome-/1406823922

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, morrisoxide said:

Spotted this class act back in 2017.

DSC_0279small.thumb.jpg.73a087786ecfa3292df7c3dc50f42dc0.jpg

It's the mental extra details that I like, like the hanging basket and the faux shutters on the rear window. If there was a rear view mirror there'd definitely be a dreamcatcher hanging off it.

20 hours ago, Cento16v said:

I'm sure I've seen that in Scarborough recently 

Yeah, thats where I saw it.  It's Scarboroughs alternative Autoshite attraction.

10 hours ago, warch said:

It's the mental extra details that I like, like the hanging basket and the faux shutters on the rear window. If there was a rear view mirror there'd definitely be a dreamcatcher hanging off it.

I bet the owner is an interesting character to say the least.

13704D93-6965-4076-AA10-006EEC144F58.thumb.jpeg.0ba9145b640864fad41126051d30db09.jpeg

I’ll get some better pics of this, including interior this week, it’s at a mates workshop for pre MOT  fettling. What makes it more amusing is that he builds Yanks, that dodgy looking 80’s Camaro has just had £100 k thrown at it by a bloke who had one 25 years ago and has now got some money, unit full of older stuff including a ( supposedly) 600 bhp Pontiac Le Mans . The old lady that owns the Reliant is his mum’s neighbour so he can’t refuse t9 work on it!

And yes that is half a Halfords roof box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...