Selling a really cheap car

Daviemck2006

Whacked the Mazda through and they'd offer me £764. Not bad on a £250 purchase but they'd probably get their knickers in a twist since I've only just purchased it and I can't be bothered with the hassle of having to purchase some other anonymous early 2000's econobox now I've got this one either. If they're still doing it in 6 months though...

I’ve booked mine in and was honest as my key fob  remote lock doesn’t work otherwise I would of got £888.

Im a bit gutted as apart from that the car is actually perfect and even paid out this year to get all the advisories done but I haven’t used the car since it’s had its MOT in December sometime.

I’ve got to insure it though for the day and that’s £12 plus throw some tax on it as the nearest Arnold Clark is about 50 miles away and I hope I don’t get money knocked off for fitting smaller wheels and spotlights plus an iPhone compatible stereo also do they haggle or is it quite straight forward.

The other half wants it for her daughter and she was going to have it for the cost of the mot this year which came in around £500 but for that I will have to repair the remote locking plus offer a it with lifetime guarantee plus I don’t know even if she will get insurance okay on a Cooper.

69F0B8EB-FB4C-4510-998A-CFF0C9C755A9.png

B07BA3F6-2CB0-4AE4-9D7F-9ED9E5DCD280.jpeg

DFD44E1E-41CE-4153-93D9-D320EB7D651F.jpeg