SKcats fleet, dodgy purchase.

Skcat

4 hours ago, Skcat said:

I believe Scandinavian countries tend to grit the roads not salt them.

Unfortunately, they salt the roads a lot here now. but some places where it is too cold for salt escape it. That is why I have a modern Hyundai for winter use as this kills cars.

17 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Unfortunately, they salt the roads a lot here now. but some places where it is too cold for salt escape it. That is why I have a modern Hyundai for winter use as this kills cars.

I guess it depends on the area! Still a shame. 

The diagram I made yesterday seems to be correct. So spliced a aux cable into the multichanger but without the data that goes through PCI bus the head unit will never allow you to select the cd changer. 

I'm trying too buy a pre made one from America now. At the very least this jeep radio is a good upgrade and looks as modern as I can get away with in the dodge. Tuning is far better on this unit, and it has RDS which I appreciate! 

pciv1wh.jpeg

It looks much better in person, the orginal radio will be kept in dry storage. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not much been going on, been too busy too mess around with cars these last few weeks. 

Did a CBT which was a bit of fun so the first bike I've had a go on is a little honda grom, a little small for me however. 

dANIeaC.jpeg

Borrowing the montego from its new owner at the moments as I had to swap some cars around for mots! New brake fluid and a replacement front shock made it ride and stop a lot nicer. A car I will miss but I will get to drive now and then I'm sure.