old barge need love lol

bicycle repairman

Yes!

Am I in, lol, I have nowhere to go, nobody I want to be there with and no money to get there, or spend when I do, so yes, the answer is almost always, I'll be in.  I'll have finished my chippy by about 7.

• 2 weeks later...

Not long and it’ll be MOT exempt.

You can ignore the rust and welding then!😆

looking great though, you did well with the early metal hub cabs. I bagged a few a while back for my Capri, new old stock still in their ‘Ford’ bags. They weren’t cheap but I needed some as the little metal sprung tangs in the inside had rusted away. Nicer looking than the later plastic caps.

• 3 weeks later...

been bit mad had a slot get old girl weiled miss it,my daughter caught covid and i had to isolate for 10 days,so missed deadline get it remoted.so have book in next week and my skoda brakes are gone,went in scotland car still there long story getting dropped off monday might have think off another daily drive,use cortina till find another car,on plus side cortina a little gem,rest off it like day for made it floors boot and innerwings ect,lad done real job spliced the sill and made little panel for innerwing and cut the rot out well pleased oiled inside the doors try save them lol

DSC01476.JPG

DSC01477.JPG

DSC01478.JPG

DSC01479.JPG

DSC01480.JPG

DSC01481.JPG

DSC01482.JPG

DSC01483.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 4:11 PM, bicycle repairman said:

been bit mad had a slot get old girl weiled miss it,my daughter caught covid and i had to isolate for 10 days,so missed deadline get it remoted.so have book in next week and my skoda brakes are gone,went in scotland car still there long story getting dropped off monday might have think off another daily drive,use cortina till find another car,on plus side cortina a little gem,rest off it like day for made it floors boot and innerwings ect,lad done real job spliced the sill and made little panel for innerwing and cut the rot out well pleased oiled inside the doors try save them lol

DSC01476.JPG

DSC01477.JPG

DSC01483.JPG

Jaysus, I think me varifocals are playing up again!!

• 3 months later...