old barge need love lol

bicycle repairman

23 hours ago, Bren said:

To be honest I think the original dartboard wheels really suit the cortina.

They certainly do!

Peppermint-vi.jpg.d46dd01bd30d4001ceaeb9347ba98cdd.jpg

This was mine 30 years ago, right after I got it resprayed.  2.0GL auto, perfect spec.  Please Tony, get a white front plate made up!  Those black ones have to go, they're just SO wrong!

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, get those clear indicators in the sea where they belong- GINGERCATORS FTW on a tinacorner 5 👍

bloke got in touch said he had front set off door cards,so they arrived got to cleaning them and fitting them,yes i know am lucky cause ford did that many trim levels its unreal am that sad its like finding winning ticket old sad git,just got chase my m8 he says he got original steering wheel finsh it off,its added another tenner to value to car lol be 20 when get the steering wheel

DSC01260.JPG

DSC01265.JPG

DSC01266.JPG

DSC01267.JPG

DSC01268.JPG

DSC01269.JPG

abslute pain fit took ages get dash back in screwed cluster back to dash,tried and i treid to fit steering wheel had cut plastic  colum that fits to steering wheel,think he sent wrong one oh well its in,bad news ign switch key wont turn,ready smash it up,must done something  steering lock not comeing on switch is in the locked postion ,have good look tommorror walked away lol

DSC01273.JPG

DSC01275.JPG