Who has my stuff?

Stanky

Posting in main forum for visibility and because I am a git. I lent out two things I'd sort of like back, but due to passage of time and my increasingly frazzled, pickled-walnut esque brain I have zero idea who I lent these items to. I think it was people on AS but might not have been!

The first thing was a crank pulley removing tool, basically a crows foot metal plate and selection of washers and bolts. I used it for a toyota celica crank pulley but probably worked on other things too. I posted it to someone about 3 years ago? if it was you, may I please have it back?

The second thing was a copy of 'The road to Muckle Flugga' by Robert Llewelyn which is a cracking read. I lent it to someone and have no clue who. Again, if it was you, please may I have it back? This was also >3 years ago.

I'm not angry, but since these two have bubbled to the top of my consciousness I needed to mention it now before they sink back to the depths and get forgotten entirely! Neither have sentimental value particularly, or are difficult to replace but I'd still like them back if this means anything to anyone!

TIA

3 hours ago, Stanky said:

Posting in main forum for visibility and because I am a git. I lent out two things I'd sort of like back, but due to passage of time and my increasingly frazzled, pickled-walnut esque brain I have zero idea who I lent these items to. I think it was people on AS but might not have been!

The first thing was a crank pulley removing tool, basically a crows foot metal plate and selection of washers and bolts. I used it for a toyota celica crank pulley but probably worked on other things too. I posted it to someone about 3 years ago? if it was you, may I please have it back?

The second thing was a copy of 'The road to Muckle Flugga' by Robert Llewelyn which is a cracking read. I lent it to someone and have no clue who. Again, if it was you, please may I have it back? This was also >3 years ago.

I'm not angry, but since these two have bubbled to the top of my consciousness I needed to mention it now before they sink back to the depths and get forgotten entirely! Neither have sentimental value particularly, or are difficult to replace but I'd still like them back if this means anything to anyone!

TIA

Can you check your PM's to see who you lent them to? It wasn't me by the way haha :)