How do you solve a problem like Meriva?

Dobloseven

Well, after a 5 week test drive, he's decided to give me some money for it, that  covers my outlay. Never my intention to profit from it anyway and enjoyed doing it. He actually gave me more than I wanted. Was just going to use it until he could buy a replacement for the C3 that went back when he changed jobs. However he's not finding it easy to find anything suitable. Ideally wants a 7 seat current model Berlingo or Grand Space Tourer(nee Picasso) around 3 years old. Anyway, the Meriva is giving good service and is roomier than his Cactus so thinks he'll run it for a bit. C3 was costing him 300 a month all in. Meriva tax is 24 per month and he pays about 50 a month to insure the Cactus and the Meriva,so he'll soon be in credit. 

Funny you should say that, he says theres quite a few round where he lives in South Wales. Perhaps he's noticing them because he's got one,though.They don't seem a bad car really. The bodies seem to hold up better than Corsas and mechanical bits seem to be generic GM stuff with pretty cheap pattern parts. The electric power steering column seems to be an issue, though I don't think he's had any problems yet.