Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - sleeping

hairnet

• hairnet changed the title to Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - i have a sore botty
  • hairnet changed the title to Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - thollection cread
2 hours ago, UltraWomble said:

Slushmatic?
I dont think Ive ever seen a baderbox on a transit van

i was looking at this as i walked out to it and there was a luton next to it which i was praying they didnt give me

luckily i looked in it and realised when they said you dont mind auto that it wouldnt be that :D

in certain places today its been good - have tried to change gear and stamp on the clutch tho (mainly at junctions :D )

and in 6 hours driving it its far comfier than the 21 big transit we have

why do they change the seats ffs

its also doing 42 mpg which is a surprise as its not been treated well :D

and as of coupla hours ago

collectificated :D

got back up here at

10am and took till 1 cocking about

lead for charger isnt long enuff to reach the socket in the garage and i cant remember where the battery is so itll get done on tues/weds

cos i have a ferry to catch this evening :D

fek - wont need a cabin just pull up on the bike and sit and zzzzzzzzzz :D

pics in a min - hyowj thanks to @Parky for always being an utter hero (pies and l and p when guaranteed ill turn up on your doorstep

also props to the agent (the shipper can go fuck themselves) who were completely helpful as were the warehouse chaps at felix docks (not @trigger

even tho my wallet now has a restraining order against me

right so

after getting a nice posh van at fuck all notice (thanks enterprise) and the agent saying you have till friday to collect else its 105 quid a day storage +vat

(to put off slackers who just leave it and they said its too busy for stuff to be lying about so its millions for deterrent)

got to the port early (they said 3 but i couldnt remember and having left before i rang i asked them did they want me to come back they said naaah m8 if theyre not chocka then they wack in on for ya

so having been there 2 hours early

this happened :D

but offering it up to the van it was 3 inches too tall

ummed ahhed for 30 secs - ill take the top off it

so unscrewed it (thank fuck @Parky sent them square bits)

and still too high half inch - where the rubber seal sits the opening bows down slightly if that didnt do that - no problem

so so more umming and ahhing and was stood away from it and could see one of the other chaps with a tape measure and checking and farting about

'itll fit'

so he tries again and nope

0.05 secs after he puts it back down - i say to him have you got a saw?

i kill the mini saw i brought with me so i go into tahhhhnn and buy one from homebase and the second pic happened :D - top row with all the stickers GONE - INTO THE SEA WITH YOU :D

thank fuck for that

profuse thanks to them and then head towards kings lynn

IMG_20210729_143948798.jpg

IMG_20210729_180155683_HDR.jpg

• hairnet changed the title to Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - correction over now in hairnet howse
8 minutes ago, hairnet said:

this happened :D

but offering it up to the van it was 3 inches too tall

ummed ahhed for 30 secs - ill take the top off it

so unscrewed it (thank fuck @Parky sent them square bits)

and still too high half inch - where the rubber seal sits the opening bows down slightly if that didnt do that - no problem

so so more umming and ahhing and was stood away from it and could see one of the other chaps with a tape measure and checking and farting about

'itll fit'

so he tries again and nope

0.05 secs after he puts it back down - i say to him have you got a saw?

i kill the mini saw i brought with me so i go into tahhhhnn and buy one from homebase and the second pic happened :D - top row with all the stickers GONE - INTO THE SEA WITH YOU :D

thank fuck for that

profuse thanks to them and then head towards kings lynn

IMG_20210729_143948798.jpg

IMG_20210729_180155683_HDR.jpg

pleased to see its finally arrived :)

I look forward to seeing you getting on the road with it in the UK! :) 

so across thetford forest and thru the fens to boston (tea or more than a feeling)

zzzz

although got up with it starting 5 (MUTHAFUKA) tried to go back to sleep watched olympics for a bit then set off into the rain at 0630

seeing as i couldnt store the crate anywhere (cant get down the side of the house) i rang sis and said you have a woodburner dont you (yes)

would you like 75kgs of crate

ok

so get there and

many choppings and sawings later and its no more :D

bro in laws battery power circular saw couldnt go near it - id chopped 3 of the side planks with a hand saw before hed got thru one ffs

so some of it will be used for heat some of it will be used to make other stuff :D

IMG_20210730_111457407_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210730_120704734_HDR.jpg

4 minutes ago, UltraWomble said:

Without wishing to be thick but why didnt you just get a hammer and twat open the case - remove bike and throw in back of van ( or car even).

i did wish to keep the crate but as time went on the more i realised it was far too impractical to keep it - also many leverings and beating to fucks with hammers happened and the crate just went FRO - def well built (omg the nails)

and after i chopped it to get it in the van i thought fuck it

was speaking to bro in laws neighbour (he came out to see what all the noise was :D )

and said im glad its like that as didnt need to pay for insurance cos there no way anything woulda broke it if itd fell on it :D

'MY SACK IS FULL AND I WISH TO DELIVER IT' (cobber)

not difficult to take outta the van apart from help from old git holding it upright while i picked it off the crate

WOO and indeed HOO

last pic - souvenir :D

its also uk moted now :D must speak to agent on monday (cba now) to see how nova happens as they said they deal with it

IMG_20210730_111650363.jpg

IMG_20210730_135023931_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210730_140211111_HDR.jpg

2 minutes ago, hairnet said:

'MY SACK IS FULL AND I WISH TO DELIVER IT' (cobber)

not difficult to take outta the van apart from help from old git holding it upright while i picked it off the crate

WOO and indeed HOO

last pic - souvenir :D

its also uk moted now :D must speak to agent on monday (cba now) to see how nova happens as they said they deal with it

IMG_20210730_111650363.jpg

IMG_20210730_135023931_HDR.jpg

Appropriate new Zealand registration mark is appropriate :) (given where its been exported to!)

also bloody hell that was quick on the MOT! clean pass too :) 

image.thumb.png.07fd5b4da39e074122df5d337dbb981f.png

you need to get a picture of @Yoss in his full royal mail uniform riding it, just to really confuse everyone :D