Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - sleeping

hairnet

Zen man, zen.  Four people in the same office all getting involved because of their stupid work patterns is a recipe for disaster.  In a few days it will be on the HMS Royal Dutchman headed for Blighty by way of the Suez Canal

In the meantime, $2200, Nelson Bays....

ED0E664C-5572-4285-B1A2-D26D5EAF1DFC.png

Or $1000 in Taranaki.  Worth it for the Seat alone

735FA5E1-92EE-428F-B363-04871E4362D6.png

• hairnet changed the title to Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - dugga dugga crobba crobba

so cha ching happened it got collected and on the details it says boat due to leave 18th at some time supposedly :D

its still in lyttleton :D

when michael palin did similar on neptune and maersk and was late or on time

even the shipping people said 'boats never leave on time anyway' :D

spoke to chap and its supposed to be heading for singapore

nope its heading for dunedin (further south) then itll be heading for malaysia said itll leave on the 21st and be in dunedin 24th then malay 4 june - itll be a day after each of those the way its going which isnt so bad

cant find out any more info than that (you have to pay)

collection fred will take a while :D

Got your paperwork ready to roll,, as soon as floaty thing heads away I will post it straight over.

Hopefully starting work soon.  Had fourth interview for public trust yesterday and fifth one for the Police next week.  Have given up on the financial advisor angle because nobody will give me a job, and what’s more there are few “advisors” anyway.  Most are commissioned salespeople and I don’t want to do that.  Complete waste of $6000 and six months of my life eh?

Might set up a sideline as managing agent for folk shipping stuff from NZ to the U.K.!

Postie Bike is supposed to be travelling around the world on the Rio Madeira

DF849E87-E457-40E6-84D3-7C4923012DDF.jpeg

Phwoar!  What a scorcher!

Rio has left Lyttelton here in Christchurch and I think is going South to Dunedin before heading off god knows where.  

So with my work done I went to the Post Office to send over the papers and shiz only to discover the Post Office doesn’t do posting and stuff at the weekends.  Am half expecting them to close half day on Wednesdays as well....

On 5/19/2021 at 9:24 PM, Parky said:

Might set up a sideline as managing agent for folk shipping stuff from NZ to the U.K.!

That could turn out well or be a pain in the ass.

Have seen pictures of brilliant British chod over in N.Z, which if shipper over (minus fees) could turn a tidy sum. 

If you ever come across any mad Russian cars or bikes - Give me a shout 😅

Good luck with the interviews 

Will be a pain in the ass.  As Hairnet will testify the various folk involved all need their palms crossed with silver and much paperwork for every step.

Maybe if I owned my own container I could ship Rust free Austin 1100’s back to Blighty and bring shedloads of Mannol oil products back here to sell online?  

Russian stuff?  Fancy this for £4500 with Toyota diesel conversion?  Being sold by user Bj13 which suggests both good and bad luck in one username.  Something about the duality of man no doubt....

7C0D1606-390A-4585-B58F-2E5F970849B9.png

Definitely don’t look up 1972 Nissan Datsun GX Coupe, 1983 Renault Other, Or 1990 Austin Montego

Montego will probably be just as terrible as a UK car except undoubtedly a lot less rusty

• hairnet changed the title to Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - rod stewart

The theme tune for this racket should probably be the Steptoe and Son theme.  Or the Family Guy tuba symphony

Kiwi types would probably prefer “Six months in a leaky boat”

Supposed to be headed to an interview for a job with the Police.  

Sadly I can’t leave the house as there is a full on raid taking place on the house opposite and our road is closed.  Shots have been fired.  At the moment there are around a dozen armed response officers crouched down at various points of his property and parked cars outside.   Eugene is going to be an ex Eugene soon.  Shame, I liked him.  Stupid bastard.

This is rural New Zealand.  You never used to find this sort of thing happening in South Essex

10 minutes ago, Parky said:

Supposed to be headed to an interview for a job with the Police.  

Sadly I can’t leave the house as there is a full on raid taking place on the house opposite and our road is closed.  Shots have been fired.  At the moment there are around a dozen armed response officers crouched down at various points of his property and parked cars outside.   Eugene is going to be an ex Eugene soon.  Shame, I liked him.  Stupid bastard.

This is rural New Zealand.  You never used to find this sort of thing happening in South Essex

Blimey.

Do hope you're able to get another interview date. 

Stay safe !

Made it to the interview.  Tough but ok.  Explained I had just made it because there was an armed raid opposite my house and the Inspector said “Ah, that would be Oxford.  The guy had an outstanding warrant for a firearms offence so we went to get him.  It was two shots you heard?  That would be the tear gas”

Silly Eugene.  Mind you he does do a nice job of fixing up Commodores.  Thinking about it, @STUNO do you need any Commodore bits?  There is a possibility one of my neighbours might not be around much......

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Made it to the interview.  Tough but ok.  Explained I had just made it because there was an armed raid opposite my house and the Inspector said “Ah, that would be Oxford.  The guy had an outstanding warrant for a firearms offence so we went to get him.  It was two shots you heard?  That would be the tear gas”

Silly Eugene.  Mind you he does do a nice job of fixing up Commodores.  Thinking about it, @STUNO do you need any Commodore bits?  There is a possibility one of my neighbours might not be around much......

STUNO won't but I might! Looking for a subframe/K Frame for a VB Commodore, to accept a 308 motor. I'm sure there's plenty more on my list but that's the stickler for the moment.

Let's hope that any tazering administered was nice and gentle...

And good luck with the job hunting! Fingers crossed on today's interview outcome.

Well as it stands:

Canterbury District Health Board May be offering a casual contract to help administer the Covid 19 programme

Awaiting NZ Police Communicator role confirmation

Down to final 2 with the Public Trust (the one I want)

Financial Advisor role still ongoing - they seem to think it’s all go despite me stating my serious concerns and to be honest the only way I will make on it is by selling product even when inappropriate which is going to lead to compromising ethics.  I won’t do that.

Westpac need staff but again I can’t be arsed doing a two minute video Highlighting how great I am and how much fun I will bring to the team.  I’m a highly trained seasoned professional, not a fucking antipodean Timmy fucking Mallett.  I might just send in a Ray Winstone style vid saying “Gimme the job you muppets.  I will come in, work hard, and leave when the shifts over.  What more do you want?  A biscuit?”