Cars of Crackers

Crackers

This is fantastic, I am a huge fan of 70’s cars in brown with a tan vinyl roof(I have two) the cosmic wheels really enhance the look also on this car. Only mango nylon seats could improve it. Also great to have a V8 at 20, top marks for this, I only had a V6.

I believe points are to be deducted for not posting pictures of your breakfast ( before consuming it) I would have probably been too excited to remember to do this. Also points deducted for travelling in an Aldi, but top marks for not giving details of toilet activities which seems customary on collection threads.

Overall score  one zillion.

Absolutely fantastic, if I was you I would probably of slept in it last night. More pictures please 😀

27 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

This is fantastic, I am a huge fan of 70’s cars in brown with a tan vinyl roof(I have two) the cosmic wheels really enhance the look also on this car. Only mango nylon seats could improve it. Also great to have a V8 at 20, top marks for this, I only had a V6.

I believe points are to be deducted for not posting pictures of your breakfast ( before consuming it) I would have probably been too excited to remember to do this. Also points deducted for travelling in an Aldi, but top marks for not giving details of toilet activities which seems customary on collection threads.

Overall score  one zillion.

Absolutely fantastic, if I was you I would probably of slept in it last night. More pictures please 😀

A 70s car must be in a proper 70s colour! 

No road trip is complete without breakfast, which was a Double Sausage & Egg Mcmuffin. I didn't think to photo it, we were in a bit of a rush! 

Aldi was the only available transport, the only other choice was a train ticket at twice the cost and also twice the journey time. 

Thanks a lot. More pics coming soon! 

20 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

It could only have been better if you'd had breakfast at Wimpy....

Are Wimpy even still going? I don't think we have them Dahn Sarf, I've only ever seen one I think. 

17 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

I was thinking Little Chef for breakfast.

I'd rather chew my own toenails off. Thank christ that lot went under! 

Wonderful car!  A mate had one of these back in the 80s, sadly not the V8 but the somewhat lower powered 2000 TC.  It was wonderfully wafty, such a comfy place to sit as passenger in the back.  Lots of memories of the engin bay, front suspension and tweaking the carbs.  
I love these. Bumped into one at a Norfolk show, owned by an ex copper, it was in lovely condition and same colour.  Me - jealous.....  

31 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

Whereabouts dahn sarf are you, the one in Horsham is still going, they've even expanded recently, well they've got tables outside now! 

unnamed.thumb.jpg.7d683cef14bc88bc4dd61552986383fe.jpg

The one in Dartford did a good trade a few years ago.  Used to go in there a lot for lunch when I worked around the corner and have good things to say in general about Wimpy.

Now got me thinking that I have to find the nearest one when we're allowed out again and re-assess...

On 3/20/2021 at 12:50 PM, Crackers said:

Collectioning has ensued. It's brown.

She's running like a dream so far. One quick pez stop (not pictured) and now just paused for a quick check over before we hit the motorway. 

I'm in love. 

Better pics to come later. 

IMG_20210320_124908.jpg

Phoooar. A friend from the railway I volunteer at has a couple of P6s, he'll be envious to see this fine piece of chod.