Ferrari 348TB V. Tree [photographs on their way}

fotorabia

Seeing as Im still on the road to recovery after my afore mentioned accidents I thought Id share another with you. After Spain [1990] I moved onto wealthy Munich and ended up living in a crumbly house in Munichs wealthiest suburb with more hippies..Pullach where all the houses were worth millions.I ended up working in the local beer garden which pulled 1000s of drunken jazz loving punters and earnt the boss millions. A small man with a perchant for expensive cars he took delivery thru the Ferrari Club of a brand new 348TB..which was the turbo version which i now realise was extremely rare. I worked all summer..got fired twice and reinstated and this now late winter time where I was his dish washer working 12 hr shifts 28 days a month. Id found a Mk1 Mini Van back in the Highlands and had raised enough money to return to Scotland to get the wee beastie off the island of Tirree.So on the night I announced my retirement Bossman made me work overtime and clean the dishwashing kitchen from top to bottom.I was cleaning under a sink and unfortunately for me an unfolded steel edge took me lil finger to the bone! Bossman said band aid but i insisted on the hospital and asked whether he had a car..My Ferrari he purred and i thought ok..nice..never been in one of them before. As we got in with my bloody stigmata now dripping inside a carrier bag and not on the new leather..i went to put on my safety belt..as he said..u dont need that...now...ol grandad used have a V12 E type and i knew something about speed so ok..off we go..so all i remember next was he did a real quick shift up to at least 3rd..and instead of a massive launch forward..gravel sent the rear sideways..then we were 360 ing around the gravel car park...then went straight into a massive tree and bounced off into the forest!..I heard all the water pouring out the front and although i insisted he shouldnt drive it.. its now embarrassing and forlorn status meant NEIN..Get back in Zi Auto..so i was like ok your move Dumbkopf...a bracket had mashed down onto the front wheel making it practically immovable..so he had to rev the shit out of it to move the dead horse...i turned around and there was blue smoke billowing out of the back of it..so he blew the motor as well! I went back with my camera next day and kept a piece of the spoiler.I later found out he was kicked out of the Ferrari Club and i laughed for weeks.Then i went to Scotland and found that I bought a low mileage 1963 Mini Van ridden with cancer!...