Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday PM Mrs6C for details

Six-cylinder

I won't be able to make it, as this room is meant to home a baby and the wife is getting anxty about it all.

IMG_20211102_200307618.thumb.jpg.d1d1e3c474606ba1b6169115d17bd4fe.jpg

She doesn't believe me when I say it's nearly finished. But she did watch me weld the RAV4 for 6 months with me saying it's nearly finished. I guess she may be right to worry.

Just now, Barry Cade said:

How does this work? Trapped in a Premier Inn, near Halifax, and bored!

you PM @brownnova (or ask him to PM you) for the Zoom link, you click on that and you Join a zoom call full of shitters just taking bets on how long before I Derail everything onto Lightbulbs or Invacars talking about shite or whatever have you depends on what subjects get brought up LOL

depending on your device/computer you can run zoom as a dedicated app or run it from a web browser

although generally it works better when using its dedicated app

8 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

you PM @brownnova (or ask him to PM you) for the Zoom link, you click on that and you Join a zoom call full of shitters just taking bets on how long before I Derail everything onto Lightbulbs or Invacars talking about shite or whatever have you depends on what subjects get brought up LOL

depending on your device/computer you can run zoom as a dedicated app or run it from a web browser

Does properly dodgy hotel chain WiFi  matter😆

10 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

Most of what LBF says is true. Except the bits which are crossed out.

They’re definitely true! 

Missed it due to over running with the painting, and once I finished the wife felt she hadn't felt the baby move so I've been here in the hospital ever since.

All good though, it's just I seem to have fathered a bit of a knobhead who tricks their mother in to going the hospital all the time

8 hours ago, St.Jude said:

Missed it due to over running with the painting, and once I finished the wife felt she hadn't felt the baby move so I've been here in the hospital ever since.

All good though, it's just I seem to have fathered a bit of a knobhead who tricks their mother in to going the hospital all the time

They all do that sir. 

10 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Alright, what's your excuse... 

WiFi issues at college manifesting in my laptop doing something and essentially locking up with the fan running on high, now it won't connect to the internet unless it's through my phone!