Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday PM Mrs6C for details

Six-cylinder

'pologies for leaving and joining so much. I've never tried Zoom on this laptop - it's the web version I'm using this time and the audio cuts out and never recovers. Hopefully I've fixed this with a bit of tweaking.

9 hours ago, St.Jude said:

Ever seen Misery?

That's me right now, held captive at the mother in law's with no toilet at mine. So I can't join the call 😔

Have your legs been broken 😳😳😳

Do you need rescuing?

19 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Apologies for trying to turn it into the H_K show last night.... I was rather manic lol

LOL, im just enjoying the hypocrisy of it all from other members :)  you can ramble on about literally anything, where as I cant even talk or mention any of my passions LOL

16 minutes ago, 3VOM said:

You haven't forgotten about your offer of the 100mph vehicle that can not be named?

13 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Nope not forgot that, @LightBulbFunI wasn't joking, PM me when you spot an unmentionable for sale.

I dont mind a 650cc engine swap id be quite interested in seeing what thats like/how it would perform etc

but im just a bit worried if you got one it would end up like JPA268N, with its mould lines shaved off, covered with tacky LED lights and fitted bloody minilites

or worse end up like this poor Model 70 (that I have sadly yet to identify/figure out what happened to)

mobile_back1.jpg

Seriously, @Heidel_Kakao you don't need a V8, a boosted 3 cylinder or even a boosted Fiat twin would give you enough power to push an I**** C** to 100mph, you would need rigidity and stability mods to make the vehicle capable of running at those speeds and brakes to make sure you can stop.

22 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

LOL, im just enjoying the hypocrisy of it all from other members :)  you can ramble on about literally anything, where as I cant even talk or mention any of my passions LOL

As I remember it, last night Inv*c*rs were deliberately brought up by another member in order to change the subject!

1 hour ago, LightBulbFun said:

Fair point mate. We should add Cedric to the banned list given the amount I bang on about him.

I dont mind a 650cc engine swap id be quite interested in seeing what thats like/how it would perform etc

That's literally all I would do to it. Completely original apart from the bigger engine.