Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday PM Mrs6C for details

Six-cylinder

Bump for 15th March.

I may get black balled again as I have allowed encouraged this to be  on my drive! You will be able to hold you black ball ceremony early on as I am will be absent at a Triumph Sports Six meeting until late on.

I never requested a pink one, same as I never asked @catsinthewelder to get me a pink scooter!

IMG_20220315_123947 broad.jpg

IMG_20220228_080523801.jpg.e681ee91457e798575a730d4c3eb3756 crop.jpg

16 minutes ago, Talbot said:

I love the fact that, with the exception of the RangeRover, that Fiat 500 probably exceeds the combined dimensions of all the other cars on the driveway, but I would drive any of the other cars in preference to the 500.  Not because the 500 is electric, just becasue it's utter crap.

FTFY... 

36 minutes ago, Talbot said:

Which seems absurd to me.  One is a premium product, really quite well engineered and was very expensive when new.  The other is a cheaply made runabout.  How on earth can the latter be worth more than the former.

The Range Rover may be a cheaply-made runabout but they're our British cheaply-made runabouts!

5 hours ago, Talbot said:

I love the fact that, with the exception of the RangeRover, that Fiat 500 probably exceeds the combined value of all the other cars on the driveway, but I would drive any of the other cars in preference to the 500.  Not because the 500 is electric, just becasue it's utter crap.

no dis panda in a frock :D

and yes even tho theyre the same car 500s are shit - pandas are ace

also scarily the fiat will not bork itself at teh slightest gust of wind

This will be late starting tonight.

Sorry, putting my daughter to bed but she’s taking an age to drop off tonight, and much as I think LBF talking about those blue things would probably send her right off I wouldn’t want her to have nightmares! 

• brownnova changed the title to Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday PM brownnova for details: LATE START TONIGHT!
9 minutes ago, brownnova said:

This will be late starting tonight.

Sorry, putting my daughter to bed but she’s taking an age to drop off tonight, and much as I think LBF talking about those blue things would probably send her right off I wouldn’t want her to have nightmares! 

I can talk to her at length about the inner workings of the DVLA instead?

that seems to put most of the zoom call to sleep even quicker! LOL

"once upon a time there was a V62, it was mailed off to the DVLA never to be seen again"

1 hour ago, richardmorris said:

how much was it?

Simultaneously not enough while being too much.

Sorry I keep missing these, I'm working on stuff in the few hours between 7pm and midnight before the child starts roaring crying as he truly believes it's the end of the world because he's not had milk in the last 4 hours. 

5 minutes ago, reb said:

They're currently scratching at their bowls because they can see me eating a pot noodle 

Try putting a couple of noodles in there for them. They will probably like them, if the sauce isn't too spicy. Not too many mind, as quite salty!