Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday PM Mrs6C for details

Six-cylinder

5 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

Yes I can set up a zoom meeting for this Tuesday night. I am out at a small car show tomorrow so will set up a one off meeting tomorrow afternoon and post the entry details.

what about the permanent zoom meeting you setup in February? thats the one I was referring to, which did work last time it was needed as back up  :) 

(even if it took me 15 minutes to find the link again in my sea of PMs LOL)

or is that link now dead? (or is that what you are actually referring to?)

1 minute ago, LightBulbFun said:

what about the permanent zoom meeting you setup in February? 

thats the one I was referring to, which did work last time it was needed as back up  :) 

(even if it took me 15 minutes to find the link again in my sea of PMs LOL)

or is that link now dead?

I have never deleted it so I guess it is still avaible. Thing is I am thinking a one off meeting so I can publish joining details in this thread to save people having to search or pm me.

Autoshite Zoom Tuesday 28th December 2021, 8pm.

As a one off to fill in for Brownova I am have set up a single event Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94151635441?pwd=eDlmRDVhamVBRTlWVGQxQ2NnU2hlUT09

Meeting ID: 941 5163 5441
Passcode: N55UE4

(I do not have a paid for upgraded account so we will need to relog in every 40 minutes.)

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday 28th Dec special easy one off login details in thread.

I think once I'm back at work, and the week doesn't feel like one long day, I will remember to turn up.

I only realised yesterday was Wednesday when I heard the bin lorry, which resulted in a mad dash to get my bins out. Such is life right now.

33 minutes ago, St.Jude said:

I think once I'm back at work, and the week doesn't feel like one long day, I will remember to turn up.

I only realised yesterday was Wednesday when I heard the bin lorry, which resulted in a mad dash to get my bins out. Such is life right now.

Welcome to life with a newborn! 

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday Brownova is back, pm him for login details.
3 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

Lets pick another far away city and have a look around that this week.

Great idea! How about going back in time to 2016 Malta? It used to be like shooting fish in a barrel but still plenty treasure cluttering up the back streets. 

43CB20B5-B11E-49C2-9D04-4B298197AC35.jpeg