Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday PM Mrs6C for details

Six-cylinder

20 hours ago, Longbridge Apologist said:

Thanks for having me along tonight, lovely to put faces to names!

You missed the chat about who is he? Is he a troll? Before letting you join in a what the hell give him a try, you can always block him.

22 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

You missed the chat about who is he? Is he a troll? Before letting you join in a what the hell give him a try, you can always block him.

NOTE TO FUTURE ZOOMERS, use your forum name as it upsets the natives if you use your real one.

1 hour ago, Six-cylinder said:

Tonight 8pm onwards Regulars and New Joiners come and tell us how your motoring week has been.

If you have not got the joining instruction just PM @brownnova or myself.

Just to confirm it is @brownnova that is hosting tonight right? he says staring at the waiting for the host to start waiting screen at 8:06!

2 minutes ago, brownnova said:

Evening! I’m not going to be able to host this week due to family commitments meaning I won’t be around to do so. Can I suggest a festive break this week and resume back on the 4th Jan? 

I think @Six-cylinder still has the backup zoom from before you took over, question is can he get it going again!  *shakes can of easy start*

2 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

I think @Six-cylinder still has the backup zoom from before you took over, question is can he get it going again!  *shakes can of easy start*

Yes I can set up a zoom meeting for this Tuesday night. I am out at a small car show tomorrow so will set up a one off meeting tomorrow afternoon and post the entry details.