Autoshite chat over Zoom - 8.00pm Tuesday PM Mrs6C for details

Six-cylinder

Do we want to alternate days as not everyone can make a Wednesday? 

I have a zoom account for other things so have discussed with 6c and happy to host the next one so we don’t get cut off after 40 Mins, however Wednesdays are tricky for me...

Do we want to go again this week?

1 hour ago, brownnova said:

Do we want to alternate days as not everyone can make a Wednesday? 

I have a zoom account for other things so have discussed with 6c and happy to host the next one so we don’t get cut off after 40 Mins, however Wednesdays are tricky for me...

Do we want to go again this week?

Yes and just pick the best day for you.

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Fancy joining together for an Autoshite chat over Zoom? - We are planning a zoom for next week with Brownnova as Host
  • Six-cylinder changed the title to Fancy joining together for an Autoshite chat over Zoom? - We are planning a zoom for Tuesday next week with Brownnova as Host
4 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

Tuesday is OK this week, that shambolic footy club I follow are getting beaten on Wednesday (we're actually playing on the day named after us) this week.

I think I've heard of Edale Wednesday, I didn't know they had any followers though😉

• Six-cylinder changed the title to Autoshite chat over Zoom - 7:30pm Tuesday 23rd Feb, PM Brownnova for the link