project ally incoming,no laws broken,will be delivered sat....

theshadow

so sorry folks pictures here,was stood since last july when tax ran out,had a mot on it till nov,was not used till it was set for test failed dec,so after quick look,discs and pads allround,rear tyre flat fubarred,plenty scuffs,etc,new back box,will red lead brake pipes,has the nissan dvd disc,handbooks,was original from aberdeen,more to follow..alm1.thumb.jpg.e11a934ae1f87356e0ea4aa508ffa1d5.jpg

alm3.jpg

alm4.jpg

alm2.jpg

alm.jpg

alm5.jpg

alm6.jpg

it seems ebay are cheaper on brake stuff,rear discs £20,pads genuine nissan £9.99,autodoc £33 for front discs/pads,so alot cheaper than euro..so it pays to look around..rear back box £30,have sprayed the brake bolts with wd 40,the 2 brake pipes mentioned light sanding down red lead will suffice..

5 hours ago, theshadow said:

it seems ebay are cheaper on brake stuff,rear discs £20,pads genuine nissan £9.99,autodoc £33 for front discs/pads,so alot cheaper than euro..so it pays to look around..rear back box £30,have sprayed the brake bolts with wd 40,the 2 brake pipes mentioned light sanding down red lead will suffice..

Agreed, I got Mintex discs off eBay for the Alfa 147, half the price found anywhere else. Autodoc is good, if you’re prepared to wait for their (ever extending) delivery times. 
I’m not trying to tell you how to suck eggs but I’d be careful making a call on brake pipe corrosion. Sometimes it’s just easier to make new pipe sections and you’ll sleep easier as you know the job is done right.