New Years shite resolutions?

Cavcraft

To, hopefully, get a job!75 CVs sent, one phone call with a we'll get back to you in the new year & 1 interview from the local paper for a commission only sales job.Got the distinct impression that I was over qualified for that one as I seemed to know more about the product than the interviewer! May have been my downfall there. :roll:

Maybe see about finding a Saab 99! Also - I WILL wax inject the sills and stuff on the CX!

You still got the BX on LPG by the way? Looked ace that did.
Nah, sold it a few months back to a nice bloke from Southend. He contacted me a fortnight ago saying it was up for sale again as he'd just got another Volvo 480 (he has 2, possibly 3 including one of the first in the UK) - I'd take it back but you know.. cash and all :cry:

1.pass driving test2.buy shite3.quite possibly go insane/broke due to 1&24.go to America for extended trip (this is definitely happening)oh, i'd quite like to meet a girl who shares some of my interests that isn't a total nutcase, but this is far less likely then the above!(and i will NOT be stopping smoking/drinking/eating shit because i thoroughly enjoy all of that)

I need to be more sensible as I'll be a dad by August!

Congratulations / Good luck !!!! March for me, it's getting scarily close :wink: Anyway, resolutions -I'd really like to throw some money at the R4 next year - it really could do with a new rear bumper and rear door if I can find them. Otherwise anything I buy next year needs to be MOT'd and fully working as I just don't have time for projects. So I'm quite thinking that something like the following would be good next yearHonda PreludeRenault TwingoE30 BMW 3 seriesCitroen AX GTNissan Cubeor obviously a MK1 Seat Ibiza or Malaga would be ace!!

I might wash the Sierra, put the replacement doors on it, weld the sill returns, replace the tyres, and MOT it/insure it/tax it.I might weld the bulkhead and straighten/fill the rear tub on the red Land Rover and paint it grey on the bottom half.I might even try to tidy up the garden.Then again, I might just not bother.

(In no particular order)1. Recon Amazon engine (either the B18 B which I've just got off Paul H for jack shit or something with the utterly mullered B20 E taking up space in the unit)2. Overdrive for Amazon (have an M41 & J type OD and some of the bits needed, i.e. the box and OD for recon, the correct prop, the stalk, column shroud and lights, still need the correct diff or my spare one identifying by someone who actually knows what the fuck they're on about, and a solenoid and relay set).3. Sell Piazza (STATION GIS YOUR PHONE NUMBER MANY PLS THANX)4. Get new job (REALLY need to fuck this call centre shit off now)5. Back to Uni (will be applying direct in Jan, last attempt was erm....not good)6. Get Celeste back on road (even if it looks shite)7. Keep C4 (yes you read that right)8. Loss of the weight.9. Lady.

Get a workshop again...............desperateGet the Transit back on the road... slow progress so farGet the Pile back on the road.... couple of dry days would see it donefinish off and sell the GXL CortinaFix or scrap the Onion dizzlerdecide the fate of the Mk4 CortinaWeld the dizzler Cortina upStart on the Mk3 Cortina 2 Door GTBuy an old Volvo as a back up carswap 2.0 pinto into the Sapphire and LPG it....waiting for dozy bitch that I have bought LPG kit from to get in touch....Get some J tin in my lifePossibly move South :shock: Devon and Herefordshire are looking good at the moment :wink: outside of that?general day to day survival :D

I need to be more sensible as I'll be a dad by August!

Congratulations / Good luck !!!! March for me, it's getting scarily close :wink:
Nice one guys - trust me - it's a no fear scenario, and you'll never regret it!!Also - the kids ALWAYS love my cars or vans. no matter how old or rusty or stupid looking! Their Mum and her partner have two highly boring golfs - really recent ones. Very shiny. Dad's cars? Always fun, always with character and always remembered fondly!! 8)8) My resolutions? Very simple. Try to be less of a ballbag, and most importantly, get some cash together and lavish the 323 with a high quality service, new tax, and a spanky new MOT. Oh and a new windscreen would be nice!

Where to start?1. Find a geniune uno mk1 drivers front wing.[Anybody got one?]2. Get the bodywork sorted on the uno.3. Get the cavalier bodywork sorted. Unless i buy something else. :) 4 Find somewhere to store more cars if i ever get the money!5. Buy another Fiat. Idealy TIPO 2.0 16V . UNO TURBO MK1.STRADA 130 TC as ive wanted to have one of those three for a long time. But with my constant lack of money and love of shite.A pov spec uno/tipo/tempra is more realistic. WIN . :D

Shite:Get the fugging Merc sorted, MOT'd and on the road. Still sits forlonly in garage :(Non-shite:Get Cavette junior a job-if anyone knows of a garage in/near Chester that take on trainees please let me know.Possibly (and doing EVERYTHING I can to avoid it) get the old housebrick treatment as we have two fantastic kids and I'm getting a bit old to be a dad again. According to the missus anyhow :roll: Find my mojo again.Try not to twat a handful of people who've had it coming for a long while, purely because it'll potentially cost me financially in the long term.Set up a disabled football team or local league. Something I quite fancy doing but will take a fair bit of work, though would be worth it.Drink more.